Reunion

Germany had stuck with what he had told America and Canada for the next few months.

And he wasn't gonna change his decision anytime soon.

When the twins had told the other Allies, expect Russia, about Germany's decision. They all were shocked.

This really wasn't good.

When Russia had talked to America on the phone, when he finally agreed to a reunion.....

How do I put this?

Ummm......

He had only agreed to ONE reunion.

And the two superpowers had negotiated a date and agreed on it.

So when Germany dropped that bombshell on them...

That really wasn't good.

And even after more then 10 talks, Russia still wouldn't agree to change  the date of the reunion.

The only reunion the Germanics and Hungary would have.

Well shit.

Alfred sighed and shook his head as he and Canada walked down the hallway.
This whole thing wasn't good at all.

He remembered the reaction of the other Germanic nations.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Thank you!!" Liechtenstein smiled at America and Canada. She couldn't hold it in anymore, and suddenly hugged them.

Austria smiled and nodded at England and France. He looked so tired. "Thank you so much." It looked like he was keeping back tears.

England nodded back, "Of course."

"We couldn't let this go on any longer," France said.

Even Switzerland was smiling.

"But how did you get Russia to agree?" Austria asked.

America shook his head, "I honestly don't know, but that's not important right now," He smiled.

"Is Ludwig excited too?" Vash asked.

The four Allies' faces a bit disappointed.

They didn't want to tell them. But they knew they had too.

That's why the twins had come over from North America. They wanted to be here to help explain.

The Germanics noticed their faces and all frowned.

"W-what's wrong?" Liechtenstein asked.

France sighed, "Your brother doesn't want to come to the reunion."

They all gave him a look of disbelief.

"W-what?" Liechtenstein asked with a shaky voice.

Switzerland's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry?" Austria asked.

None of them understood.

Canada sighed too, "Germany... he doesn't want to come to the reunion.... Al and I have tried talking to him about it but he won't change his mind. He thinks he doesn't deserve this. He says he dragged you all down with him."

Liechtenstein put her head in her hands and shook it, "Oh no..."

"Is there any way you change the date of the reunion?" Switzerland asked, "Until we can convince Germany to come?"