fifteen ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

! skip this chapter if you don't like mature content/smut lol !
---

"you have no idea how long i've waited for this"

"why did you wait so long?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

we had fled the wedding reception and were running to the lift, only breaking kisses when we had to. we stumbled into the lift and jaewon pressed the number where our room for the night was located.

jaewon's body pressed me against the cool mirror in the lift as his lips trailed down my jaw and neck. i gently tangled my fingers in his hair and rolled my head back to allow him easier access.

when we reached the floor, he scooped me up by my thighs and carried me to the room. i couldn't help but laugh when he couldn't get the key into the door.

"way to ruin the moment jaewon" i giggled resting my head on his shoulder waiting for him to open the door.

"shut up dick" he said laughing a little and finally walking into the room.

he gently tossed me onto the bed and took his suit jacket off. "you have no idea how long i've waited for this" he said licking his lips scanning my body.

"why did you wait so long?" i said quietly feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks.

with that he grabbed my waist and continued kissing down my neck, leaving small marks on my skin. his lips continued down my chest and onto my breasts as he pushed my dress to the side revealing them completely.

his hand creeped underneath me to undo the zip on my dress as he slowly took my nipple into his mouth causing me to moan. i helped him remove the clothing from me leaving me just in my lacy panties.

he pulled away from me for air and in that moment i took the chance to undo his shirt and push it off him, revealing his tattoo covered muscles.

his eyes looked over every inch of my body, "perfect" he muttered under his breath grabbing the top of my panties.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asked to which i nodded quickly.

he quickly tugged my panties off, pushed my legs open and began rubbing at my sensitive clit. "you're so wet" he hissed and i noticed the lump in his trousers grow even larger.

i whined and reached out to his belt to have him gently push me back down, "be patient babe" he said dipping a finger into my hole and back out causing me to whimper.

he smirked and slowly pushed the finger back in, "damn i don't know if i'll be able to fit, you're so tight" he said and added another. i didn't expect him to be so dirty.

i spread my legs more and moaned softly. he curled his fingers causing my stomach to tighten and grip the sheets.

"jaewon- i" i gasped closing my eyes and rolling my head back. he withdrew his fingers just before i met my release causing me to whine.

he quickly removed the rest of his clothing and my mouth dropped open at the size of him.

"ready?" he said positioning himself above me, looking me in the eyes. i swallowed and nodded and he slowly pushed himself into my wet entrance.

i hissed and gripped his shoulders. "okay?" he asked to which i nodded.

he began to move slowly to get me used to him, "faster" i moaned after a while.

he picked up the pace and began thrusting into me with more strength, grunting in time. he dropped his head and left wet kisses on my neck groaning against my sensitive skin.

i didn't even consider people staying in hotel rooms around us as i moaned his name, dragging my nails down his arms.

"jaewon i'm close" i said breathlessly with my eyes shut tight.

"cum for me baby" he commanded between thrusts.

it sent me over the edge and i let go, moaning louder than ever.

jaewon followed shortly after and quickly pulled out releasing himself onto my stomach.

he flopped next to me and we both laid there for a few minutes breathless. the only noise we could hear was our heavy breathing.

he turned his head to look at me and gently moved my hair. "you are incredible" he said softly causing me to smile, "let me clean you up."

----

i've never written mature shit before don't roast me if you think it's shit loool