twelve ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i'm your guest, don't be so rude"

"you're just lazy"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

myself and jaewon fell asleep at god knows what time. i slowly opened my eyes and checked the current time to see it was 10am.

i sat up and watched jaewon for a few seconds before moving my papers onto my desk from my bed.

i hear a small groan and look over to see a sleepy jaewon opening his eyes.

"morning" i say quietly and smile a little.

"come back" he mumbled and held his arms out.

i laugh a little and climb back into bed with him. i feel stiff in his arms, like i shouldn't breathe or anything.

"mm relax" he said softly, i felt his warm breath on my neck. i did as i was told and relaxed.

"it's 10am lazy" i laugh slightly.

"it's sunday don't be so boring" he said as he moved my hair off of my neck and shoulder.

"when did we even fall asleep?" i say and try to look at his face.

"like 2? i don't know" his voice is croaky in the morning.

"what do you wanna do today?" i ask and shuffle even closer to him for warmth.

"stay in bed?" i notice his eyes had shut again, "cuddling you is nice"

i smile and nuzzle my face against him comfortably, "if you say so"

"but i am hungry, just saying" he says with a small smirk.

"you know where the kitchen is" i huff and close my eyes.

"i'm your guest, don't be so rude" he laughs a little.

"you're just lazy" i yawn and stretch.

he slips his hand onto my exposed waist to keep me still, "shut up"

----

i'm so sorry i've been missing for months! i've been so uninspired as you can probably tell from the quality of this chapter but i'll try harder!