five ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i don't have enough time"

"you seem to have a lot of time"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i find myself walking through the park with jaewon. the weather is perfect, it's sunny but not uncomfortably hot.

we had just come from the store where we'd bought some bread, since jaewon suggested feeding the ducks and getting to know each other more.

i don't understand why he wants to get to know me so much.

we reach the river and sit at the edge, our feet dangling over the edge but not touching the water. jaewon hands me some bread to throw for the ducks.

"how many boyfriends have you had?" he says casually.

i look at him and raise an eyebrow, "just one, why?"

"curious" he shrugs "how have you just had one?"

"i don't know" i shrug a little "i haven't really been looking?"

"what was he like?"

"it was just a high school romance"

"why haven't you been looking?"

"i don't have enough time"

"you seem to have a lot of time"

"i have studying to do every day and then i have work"

"coffee girl" he smirks playfully at me to which i push him.

"you're not even funny" i say even though i'm laughing.

"i'll throw you in with the ducks coffee girl"

"go on then" i challenge sarcastically

he puts the bread down and stands. i feel a pair of hands on my waist that lift me up.

"jaewon!" i squeal and kick my legs "i was kidding!"

he lets out a slight laugh as he does a throwing motion without letting go of me.

"jaewon!" i scream and laugh. I wobble as he places me back onto the ground "how are you so strong what the fuck?!"

he laughs and steadies me slightly "how are you so light?"

i keep a smile on my face and look up at his. we keep eye contact for a couple of seconds and then i break it suddenly.

"i uh should go get ready, my shift starts soon"

"oh" he says a little bluer than his usual tone, "yeah of course, take my number"

i hand him my phone for him to input his phone number.

"thank you for letting me stay with you and for making me good coffee" he said with a smile.

"thank you for keeping me company and feeding ducks with me" i laugh a little.

"i'm gonna see you again coffee girl, just you wait" he winked and with that he walked away.