four ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"guess we won't get along"

"opposites attract babe"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i open my eyes to the sun peering through the curtains and the smell of bacon.

i sit up confused and rub my eyes. it takes me a second to remember allowing a stranger into my apartment last night.

i climb out of bed and walk into my kitchen to see jaewon cooking breakfast.

"smells good" i smile and run my hand through my hair.

his head snaps to look at me and he smiles "don't creep up on me like that" he laughs a little.

"i'm sorry" i smile and open the fridge and grab some juice "did you sleep okay?"

"mhm you have a comfortable sofa" he says as he puts the food on two plates "might have to steal it" he gives me a playful wink and takes the plates outside onto my tiny balcony where a small wooden table and two chairs sit.

i laugh a little and follow him outside and put the drinks down and sit opposite him.

"see you can trust strangers sometimes" he says and sips a bit of juice.

"mhm" i hum and begin eating. i couldn't suppress the smile on my face no matter how hard i tried.

"tell me about yourself coffee girl"

"well firstly my name's kira not coffee girl"

he laughed a little and shook his head "no really, tell me about you"

"i don't know what to say" i say and laugh a little "you tell me about you"

"okay well i'm 24, an aries, blood type a, my favourite animal is a dog-"

"damn mines a cat" i interrupt him "guess we won't get along"

"opposites attract babe" he says with a wink.

i shake my head as i finish my drink, "thanks for the food and for making a mess of my kitchen"

"no problem coffee girl" he runs his hand through his hair not breaking eye contact with me. i blush and look away and stand to clear everything up. "allow me" he says and carefully moves my hand off the plate and takes it himself.

i bow my head and follow him back inside, closing the door behind us.

jaewon begins washing up and glances at me "you let me stay the night with you, we might as well spend the day together" he smirks a little.

"are you serious?" i say attempting to sound disinterested.

"mhm i still know nothing about you whereas you practically know my whole life"

"okay you literally told me your age and blood type" i laugh and lean on the side

"still two things i don't know about you" he shrugs.

"20 and also A"

"we're spending the day together that's that, go get dressed" he flashed a smile at me.

i laugh a little to myself and do as he says.