thirteen ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"it doesn't matter as long as you look beautiful"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it's a week later and i'm at work. jaewon is sat on a stool next to the till drinking coffee.

"what do you think of this?" he says and shows me a picture of a dress.

"it's pretty but i've told you, you're not getting me a dress" i say as i make a customer's drink.

"my money my choice" he laughs a little, "just tell me what dress you want for the love of god"

"i don't even know this guy i feel bad going to his wedding" i give the drink to the customer.

"you're my plus one shut up"

"i have dresses"

"you need a new one"

"stop distracting me shh!" i say and throw a cloth at him.

"that's abuse i'm telling your manager" he says and throws the cloth back.

"fuck off!" i laugh.

"watch your mouth coffee girl" he smirks.

"i'll pour hot coffee on you, shut up"

"i've just ordered your dress" he says and smiles sweetly.

"jaewon! how much?"

"doesn't matter"

"i swear if it was expensive"

"shh it doesn't matter as long as you look beautiful"

i feel myself blush a little so i turn away to clean the coffee machine.

he's been complimenting me so much more recently but he hasn't yet made a move again since the other night.

i constantly think back to that moment and want to relive it but i don't want to be the one to initiate that in case he doesn't feel that way about me.

----

y'all i'm so sorry for how downhill this book is going :( next chapter will be more eventful i promise please don't give up on me! i'm also sorry it's taking so long for something to happen between them!