fourteen ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"you didn't blush this time"

"the more times you say it the less it gets to me"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

we were at the after party for one of jaewon's friend's wedding. the ceremony had been so romantic and the new couple looked so in love.

we'd just eaten and were now sat around drinking champagne.

"have i told you how good you look?" says jaewon leaning forward on his chair with his head tilted.

"like 10 times but thank you again" i say with a small laugh.

"you didn't blush this time" he groaned.

"the more times you say it the less it gets to me" i shake my head and sip my drink.

"can we dance now?" he says carefully taking the champagne flute from my hand and placing it down on the table.

"i feel stupid" i say and look at his hand as it gently takes mine.

"oh come on everyone's drunk and no one even knows you" he says pulling me up and onto the crowded dance floor.

his strong arms wrapped around my waist pressing our bodies against each other as we swayed in time to the music playing. naturally i hung my arms over his shoulders and looked up at him.

"this dress really does so much for your figure babe" jaewon said slowly trailing his eyes down my body, taking in every inch.

to hide my blush, i rest my face against his warm chest only to have jaewon gently pull my face to look at him again.

his eyes looked straight into me and my whole body felt weak for him.

he carefully traced his thumb over my cheek and leaned in close so our lips were millimetres away. i could feel his warm breath, and as his hands fell further down my back, i closed the gap.

----

merry christmas! let's pretend i haven't left it 2 months to update oops. i know i apologise for the bad quality of my chapters every single time but tbh i don't have any idea of where this is going! leave me love so i know if it's worth carrying on lool thanks for 1k reads.