eleven ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

he leaned in and before i knew it

his lips met mine

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it was around 5pm and the sun was beginning to set.

i'd been working all day, with the help of jaewon, on a couple of my papers. we were both getting to the point where anything was distracting to us.

we were sat on my bed, my laptop next to me. i glance over to it realising it's close to dying.

i reached onto the floor to grab my laptop charger when jaewon pushed me unexpectedly, causing me to fall straight off the bed.

i screamed and looked up at him "that's not funny!" i whine and he just laughs in reply.

i glare at him and stand up. i crawl back onto the bed and push him barely making him budge.

"aw babe nice try" he laughed a little and grabbed my wrists pulling me close to him.

"shut up ugly" i say and pout, fake upset.

it took me a second to realise that he'd pulled me all the way onto his lap and i was now straddling him.

he tilted his head "you think i'm ugly?" he says with a raised eyebrow.

"mhm" i nod and look away and fold my arms.

"i don't believe you" he laughed and gently unfolded my arms and turned my face back to him.

we sat for a few moments looking into each other's eyes.

i felt his hands snake onto my waist confidently while i hesitantly placed mine on his shoulders.

he leaned in and before i knew it his soft, warm lips met mine.

i felt my cheek burn when he placed his hand against it, deepening the kiss.

it felt like our lips were connected for centuries and then he slowly pulled away causing me to make an involuntary noise.

a small smirk played on his mouth whilst he examined my blushing face.

"anyway back to your paper" he said.

"oh- uh yeah right" i say and clumsily climb off him grabbing my laptop again.