six ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"you're too cute"

"not as cute as you"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it's been 12 days since i met jung jaewon. we've texted everyday for the majority of the day. every spare second i've had i've spent texting him.

i feel like i've known him for so much longer than under two weeks. i've told him everything i could possibly know about myself and i feel i know so much about him.

i constantly wonder when i'll see him in person again. i think about the way his hands felt so gentle when he touched my wrists to convince me to allow him to stay.

i'm so thankful that i wasn't thinking completely straight and allowed him to stay that night.

i tend to get lost in my thoughts especially at work as i have him on my mind. i feel an itching sensation to check my phone to reply to him.

i just flipped the sign on the coffee shop to 'closed' and began wiping the tables down when i hear a knock at the door.

"we're closed" i shout not bothering to look at whoever clearly can't read.

they knock again. i groan irritated and throw the cloth down. i walk to the door and pull it open, "can't you re- oh my god!" i jump back in disbelief.

standing in front of me is jaewon with a smile on his face, "yeah i can read" he laughs a little and hesitantly opens his arms.

i hug him carefully, "oh my god come inside it's freezing out there" i step back for him to walk in and close the door behind him.

"wow i almost forgot what you looked like" he says examining my face.

"don't look at me now i look like a dog" i say and cover my face.

"dogs are my favourite animals, remember?" he laughs a little and gently removes my hands from my face.

"i need to finish cleaning up" i say and carefully peel myself away from him.

"i'll help"

"do you have any idea how?"

"i'm not that stupid" he laughs a little and begins cleaning one of the tables.

"how come you surprised me here?"

"i was passing by and saw you through the window"

"so it wasn't planned?"

"no i was on my way to a club actually"

"oh, you can still go don't let me stop you getting drunk" i smile at him.

"mm i only get drunk to have fun and i'll have enough fun with you" he smiles sweetly at me to which i feel my cheeks go slightly pink.

"you're too cute" i coo and pull my apron off.

"not as you cute as you" he says copying my tone, "are we all done here?"

"it'll do" i say and grab my bag from the back. i switch the lights off and open the door for him. he winks as he walks through and i smile and lock the door behind us.

"how about you let me stay at yours again?" jaewon says wrapping an arm around me.

"if you make me breakfast again?" i crane my neck to look up at him.

"mm deal" he says and runs a hand through his dark hair.