nine ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"only a friend?"

jaewon nodded.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it was around half past ten at night and i was walking into an underground nightclub with jaewon. i gripped his arm looking around at the various species of people.

"hey it's alright" he said with a small laugh.

"sorry" i smile a little and loosen my grip a little.

i had never been to a place like this. i'd been to clubs before but this one seems very different.

we walked to the bar and he ordered for me. i glanced behind me and tugged my dress down a little.

"my friends are over here" he said and guided me over to a group of guys. i sat and kept held of his arm.

"who's this jaewon?" a guy with neck tattoos said with a smirk.

"this is kira, my friend" replied jaewon taking a sip of his drink.

"only a friend?" asked another man with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

jaewon nodded.

"oh so she's single?" asked the neck tattoo guy staring right at me.

i nod a little and look at my lap feeling intimidated by all the eyes on me.

"you've got a nice ass sweetie" says another one of the guys.

"hye please" said jaewon placing a hand on my leg in a reassuring way.

"just saying, you're never usually like this jaewonnie" smirked hye.

i could tell jaewon was getting pissed off and embarrassed by his friends.

"aw do you like kira?" said the neck tattoo guy mockingly.

"actually shut up joon" said jaewon with a small laugh.

"who said you could bring a bitch to a guys night anyway?"

"who said i couldn't?"

"i might go" i said quietly just so jaewon could hear. i felt so out of place after only ten minutes.

"no babe you don't have to i'm so sorry about them" replied jaewon.

"aw baby have we made you scared?" mocks one of them.

i stand up and look at jaewon. i hear whistles and laughs from his friends as i walk out.

once i get outside i check to see if jaewon followed me out, he didn't.

-----

i hate this chapter sm, i literally don't know where i'm headed with this but whatever we'll see