12) "Masochism" doesn't help anyone!

Interview with TheHeroComplex

Details >

Author : Aynnie Rose - TheHeroComplex

Member Since : 22 March, 2012

About Her : A girl that's borderlining too many types of madness to stay coherent. obsesses over things such as bruises and the ocean. She wants everyone to know that life is a journey, sometimes a complicated one but it's never to be taken for granted. If you need to talk or a hand to hold I'm always around to listen.

Her Mantra is "Don't be afraid to stand at the edge of the earth and jump off, and smell the roses while you're at it." 

Her Works : Author of 10 books, of which Masochism participated in The Watty Prize 2014, Contest. Given to the amounts of reads and votes she has got, on each of her books, speaks volumes about her stories and her writing abilities. You wouldn't want to miss out reading a good book, Right? Yeah..so click in to her profile and relish over some good stories. I have a feeling, you wouldn't regret! :)

Interview.

1)   What literary character is most like you?

Answer > Hmm that's a hard one because I try to find something relatable about every character I read. But I think Nine from R.A's Teach Me is a lot like me or Jenna from Ilsa Bicks Drowning Instinct.

2)  What are you working on now? What is your next project?

Answer > I'm working on my book Wreckage and a novella called How To Write A Love Song and after I finished the novella I have a story told in sorta prose about something pretty dark and I'm excited because it's close to my heart.

3)  Just as your books inspire others, what authors have inspired you to write?

Answer > So many! Emily Dickinson and The Brontë sisters and mostly authors that are long gone I love poetry and the classics so many authors from the 1800's inspire me. As do many from the Beat Generation.

4)  How important are names to you in your books? Do you choose the names based on liking the way it sounds or the meaning? Do you have any name chosen resources you recommend?

Answer >  Very important I usually look up names with a specific meaning and then choose one that I think best fits the character I have in mind. I love the way a name sounds as well if it flows and it's beautifully spelled then I'm sold haha

5)  Do you see writing as a career?

Answer >  I do I truly would like to write for the rest of my life.

6)    Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

Answer > In all of my books there is one if not multiple messages I write stories about things that happen in everyday life and I hope that I can convey a message of humanness and hope and love of not only the person you want to love but yourself.

7) How do you develop your plot? Do you outline? If so, to what extent? How much is a surprise to you as you go?

Answer > I outline a little I'll have a general idea or maybe one line I really want to put in a certain chapter but besides that I wing it. So often times I'm shocked at what I'm capable of writing.

8)   Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

Answer >  I have readers that I'm close to. Friends and followers that really love a certain body of work or some of my novellas and they always tell me how excited they are for more or how I've helped them by telling their story through my character. I love my readers so much and I love hearing from them.

9)  How you deal with writer’s block?

Answer >  I usually write through it. That's actually how my novellas and other collections came to be because I was stuck on Wreckage and so I try to write something else to get through the block. I also read and listen to music like crazy.

10) Are your characters/works, fictional or do you a part of yourself or someone you know, in them?

Answer > Most are fictional but I can't help but base parts or characters on people I know or things I've gone through. I think that's what makes my work mine and unique is I put a part of my soul in each story. Kinda like a horcrux (for my potterheads out there haha)

11)  Your message to your readers/followers.

Answer > Thank you all so much for thinking that my work is good enough to read. Without you guys I would honestly feel so alone and I probably would be dead or in jail. So thank you for supporting me and listening to me and helping me through it all. I appreciate you all and I always remember y'all's names and stories. Thanks for leaving your mark.

Lightning round. 

a)  Ice-cream or Cold drink

Reply > Ice-cream

b) Novels, Or Movies

Reply > Novels, easy.

c)  Dreams or Nightmares

Reply > Nightmares, More Inspiration.

d)  Rain or Sunshine

Reply > Rain

e) Writing or Reading

Reply > Writing, haha can't live without it.

f)  Love or Frienship

Reply > Love, it's the truest thing I know

Thank you!!

Awwthentic Note : Already expressed my feelings about her works, so what you are waiting for? Click click and find a book you like to read, from her collection. Read, Vote and Comment. :)

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked her interview.

Feedbacks are welcome. :)