11) Why are you so "Oblivious"?

UnDiscovered Book of the Month

About the Author : MercedezMonique, is a 19 year old Upcoming Writer with Two books to her credit. I happen to come around her Book Oblivious and Since i liked it, Idecided to give a shout-out for it in my magazine, so that more and more people can read it.

Title : Oblivious

Summary : After an incident leaving Delilah unconscious, she wakes up in a hospital to continue her life and leave the bad behind. The events she encounters will not only leave her puzzled, but also the readers. Try to piece the story together along the way with Delilah as she experiences eerie encounters and someone from her past comes back into her life....someone she never thought she would face again!

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/18013235-oblivious

Genre : Mystery/Thriller

A Little Discussion about the book with the Author.

1) What is the Story all about?

Reply : Well, Oblivious is basically a suspense. It has many clues, and scenes that will trigger your curiosity. It's basically a mystery throughout the whole book. It has an eerie feel to it and the man character Delilah is experiencing events that aren't quite adding up to her or the readers when she moves to a new town and meets new friends. In the end, every thing will make sense when it all unravels. :)

2) How many chapters are you done with this book? Is it near to completion?

Reply : It has a few chapters

3) Tell me something about the characters.

Reply : In the new town Delilah moves to, all of the characters have a certain background /story for why they live there and how theyre connected. Her new friends are hiding a huge secret from her, a secret that if she knew about, it would make all of the strange events add up

4) And the guy?

Reply : His name is Noah and he has the biggest secret of all but Delilah won't find out until after they fall in love.

5) What message you intend to deliver through this book?

Reply : Basically that you can't just assume things about people or even yourself. You have to look at the subliminal messages, get to know people first, and let the truth come out.

6) Thank you. I will give a shout-out about this book in the magazine, as a Undiscovered Book of the Month of August.

Reply : Awesome! Thank you so much. I appreciate it.:)