#26 GenieJennie

Author : GenieJennie

Book Interview : Gold

Other Works :

a) Silver

b) Navy Blue

c) 7 Deadly Sins

d) Halo

e) Miracle

f) Eifferl and Paris (NaNoWriMo)

g) Hot Tops 

Coming Soon : All Things Pink

Interview with GenieJennie

1> What's the earliest memory you have of writing a story/poem?

1) When I was 7, I think.

2> What technology do you use for writing?

2) I use my phone and sometimes a computer, though rarely.

3> What inspires you to write?

3) My dad is some sort of genius and he has tons of science speculations, so I listen to him talk about them and ideas for books formulate in my head.

4> How did you come across Wattpad and what it means to you?

4) I came across Wattpad completely by accident, I think, but I can't remember how... Wattpad is literally my everything. It's my entertainment, my escape, my life, it's literally dominated my life.

5> Are your characters/works, fictional or do you a part of yourself or someone you know, in them?

5) My characters are based off myself, to be honest. There are many perspectives to me, in my opinion, and I can put them into my characters. I know more about myself through this and my character's personalities are more or less firm.

6> How many books have you written? Which is your favorite and why?

6) I've written quite a few, but my favourite to write by far is my book 'Eiffel and Paris'. It's more to this generation, and I'm more familiar with this generation than the generations I set my other books in.

7> Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

7) To be honest, no. Gold isn't one of my better books, in other's opinions.

8> Tell us about your book "Gold"

8) Well, Gold is based off an idea that popped into my head after reading the Lunar Chronicles. It's about a teenage girl crowned queen at sixteen (rhyme unintended) and she accidentally starts a war by accusing the prince of another planet, or kingdom. So she sets off to find allies, but the kingdom she is against is all prepared for war, so she's rushed for time to search for allies.

9>  What is so special and nice about Gold that readers would love to read about her?

9) Well, Gold is a princess, and I love princess stories, and I'm sure lots of people do too.

10>  Are you planning on writing a sequel? If not, then whats the next from you?

10) Well, the sequel's already out, it's called 'Silver'.

11> Do you plan to get your book published?

11) That was the big plan, but as I read back on my book, I realize I need lots of editing to happen before it even gets published. But it's always been my dream to become an author, and writing on Wattpad is just a small step toward it.

12> Your message to your readers/followers.

12) Well, thanks so much for all the reads and votes and for following me on this great journey! It's been great fun writing 'Gold' and I hope you guys can check out 'Silver' as well!

Hope you enjoyed reading. :)