#13 Falling Back to Us

Title : Falling back to US

Author : PriciliaChang

Summary : "Why crescent moon?"

"A moon is a satellite, and I am your satellite Alice. You don’t need to look for me, because I’ll always be there for you."

Because where there's Alice, there's Jake. It's on that corner where she first met him, that boy who captivated her every heartbeat. It’s on that day when the fairy floss sunset grazed upon the sky and he gave her his promise. It’s on that winter when she realized, that they will, perhaps, got their happy ending in another lifetime instead. But it’s when he finally showed up after all those years, that she realizes something. Something ridiculous. Something true. Something real.

An epic love story that transcends time and place. That denotes the true meaning of falling in love and staying in love. It doesn’t matter how young when they met. Young love is love. And LOVE? Well, it stays.

There's just something about first love. When attractions are impossible to miss, when love is in the air. It's memorable, it's beautiful, it's irreplaceable. Jake and Alice? Well… they define being in love to another level.

Genre : TeenFiction

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/23534531-falling-back-to-us