NOTE ABOUT THE STORY

"It's All FAKE LOVE" © yoongimintgum (Marie)

No copyright infringement is intended with any images used in this story

Currently ongoing.

This is a story that will contain MATURE THEMES (including sexual content) and contains a dark plot (for example, the main character suffered depression after suffering through a violent event and almost lost the will to live). I will not risk ruining upcoming (and currently unpublished) story elements by posting trigger warnings that specify what specific disturbing elements this story will contain. I understand there are people who have suffered real traumas, and I don't want to seem insensitive. But view it this way:

Choosing to not put trigger warnings on a story rated Mature because an author wants to maintain an element of surprise and protect their plot from spoilers IS, in itself, a trigger warning and means that the plotline has the potential to make you feel uncomfortable or upset. I am not responsible for your feelings and cannot control how you respond to things --- and I shouldn't have to shoulder that burden. I am just the author of the story, building it in the way I want to, and I have the right to leave off trigger warnings that could ruin my hard work, especially on a detailed story that relies heavily on suspense. That doesn't mean I don't respect others' feelings and don't feel bad that something traumatized them so severely. I do. That's why I put this book as mature in the first place.

I will understand if there are people who get turned off by this. It's okay to close out of this story. But please be respectful to a writer's creative freedom and realize that by specifying triggers, it might make the story safe for you, but it undermines the effort I went through to write this story, and makes me feel unnecessary guilt when all I'm trying to do is write a story.

However, in light of what has been happening in the KPop community over the past year, with allegations of mistreatment by companies, and scandals involving idols, I do feel obligated to address this particular trigger. I came up with the plot for "It's All FAKE LOVE" back in June of 2018, long before any of these current scandals came to light. Because of this, I want to say that if you are upset by any of the situations going on (such as abuse allegations or even the situations with members having to leave their groups recently), then I will understand if you don't read this. 

This story is a parallel universe about BTS, meaning there will be times when I reference real life events, such as Yoongi's struggles with depression and suicidal thoughts and/or actions that he bravely addressed on his first mixtape. I love and deeply respect Min Yoongi for how strong he is, that's why I started writing IAFL.

Too many stories depict him as cold and unfeeling, mostly for no reason whatsoever, and while IAFL's Yoongi struggles because of a series of in-story incidents that made it difficult for him to cope with the two sides of his life (or trust people), he is still a caring, loving person. I try to incorporate elements of the real Yoongi when I write his character, and I am happy with how I have depicted him so far.

Also in this story, management of their company has changed hands and has lead to a dark, disturbing atmosphere that has altered the mental states of ALL the members, not just Yoongi. It might feel a bit real to people at times, because I have done my best to make this a realistic-feeling story. I noticed that there aren't many stories that follow BTS as idols, and that's why I began writing this. I also wanted to contribute a well-written story to the BTS library on Wattpad.

Keep in mind that it is STILL fiction however. I may reference real places, incidents or people, but it is dramatized, and the plot of IAFL is not meant to disparage or harm the reputations of any figures or businesses that exist in real life and are mentioned fictitiously in the story. Also the new CEO in the story is NOT the one who recently joined the company in real life. He is fictional. So please keep this in mind.

If you're understanding of the above text, please enjoy the story. If you're not, then it's okay for you to find something else to read. However, please don't intentionally read this story if you disagreed with anything I said in this note, because I won't respond to any comments I find abusive and hateful. Thank you. 

SIDE NOTE: This is not a y/n story. The main character is unnamed in the story at this time, but she does in fact have a name and I plan to reveal it later. She has her own personality, and is not meant to represent you as a reader.  Also, she is not Korean, she is American, and is white, which could be off-putting to some readers. Please keep this information in mind.