Introduction

Hello!!!!!! Raven here and welcome to the second book. I have been writing other stories but I just always delete them because I never have any other ideas about them. But let me stop talking about that and introduce you to my new book. As you can see in the title it say's "Long Lost Twins." The reason why I named the book that name is because, I have been getting into Iz*one and I noticed that Kim Chaewon looks exactly like Lee Felix from Stray Kids. So with that being said, I'm going to be writing about them being Long Lost Twins. Now to introduce you more into the book, here is a better description. 

Kim Chungha gave birth to two identical twins. She was only 15 years old when she had them. Her mother didn't want any crying babies in her house,  so Chungha's only choice was to put them up for adoption. They both got adopted but one got adopted by a rich family and the other got adopted from a poor family. They then meet again and search for their mother. Will they be disappointed in their mother for abandoning them or will they understand why she chose to make that choice. Read on to find out.

I hope this made it more clearer than what the other description says. Anyways, don't stop here. Go on and read chapter 1 and I hope you enjoy. Also don't be silent readers. Comment, vote or even text me your personal opinions on the story cause I sure love hearing other people's ideas. Anyways, bye and Enjoy. I'm just a 13 year old girl who loves Kpop.