Holiday Special pt. 2

Start from the beginning

“Grey, open the door baby.” Nathan said.

“No. Leave.” Grey yelled from the other side of the door. He sat on the toilet seat; his thin, black boxers providing no warmth from the cool air.

Nathan was finally losing his patience with the little. He knew that Grey didn’t want him to leave, but that didn’t mean he could be rude and disrespectful about it. Let alone put his hands on him.

“Grey get out of this bathroom right now, or that bottom or yours is going to be extra red.” Nathan growled through the door.

He heard a small squeak come from the other side of the door. Then the bathroom door unlocking. As Grey emerged from the bathroom he could see Nathan looking at him with an unamused facial expression, and his arms across his chest. Grey knew he was going to be in trouble, but he didn’t care; Nathan was leaving him so he wasn’t going to be nice.

The little stuck his tongue out at Nathan then moved shut the door in his face again. Nathan was fast enough to catch the closing door, and grabbed Grey by his arm. He really didn’t want to, but Grey’s attitude was starting to get worse by the second.

“Lemme go.” Grey cried as he was picked up and placed over Nathan’s lap. Nathan didn’t say anything in place of holding down the littles kicking legs. When Grey realized that he was about to get a spanking his struggling became more vilatole.

“You have ten spanks.” Nathan said as calmly as he could, while dodging a stray foot that came close to hitting him in the face.

“No daddy,” Grey cried loudly, “lemme go.”

“I’m not about to let you go until you get your spanks. I will make them more if you don’t stop kicking though.”  

Grey reluctantly stop kicking, know that Nathan would give him double the punishment if he didn’t. Nathan started with the swats, starting of fairly soft before gradually getting harder, making Grey cry out even more. Nathan knew that if it was to much Grey would call out their safe word, milkyway. Nathan really did feel bad for the spanking, knowing that Grey wasn’t really used to them, but he wasn’t about the let that stop him from reprimanding him.

Usually Nathan wouldn’t spank Grey, and just make him right lines or sit in time out, but today Nathan knew that wasn’t going to stop the boy’s behavior.

After the spanking was over Nathan managed to get a crying Grey into his footed pajamas. The little being more distance then normal. Nathan cleaned up Grey’s face then tucked him into bed. He tried to cuddle the little for a bit, but Grey was still salty about the whooping and the fact that Nathan was still leaving.

“Princey?” Nathan tried, but Grey turned over to his side; facing away from the platinum blonde. He still didn’t want to talk to Nathan. Nathan was a little hurt, but knew Grey would come around in a few hours.

He handed the little his stuffie and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be back in a couple hours baby.” and with that Nathan left Grey’s room.

He was put into a gloomy mood as he walked out of the room; Grey was giving him the cold shoulder and he felt bad about leaving, even if it was to go pick up some gifts from his house for the little. When he made it down the stairs he was met several worried looks.

Marco was the first one to say something about Nathan’s mood, but Nathan brushed it off.

“Well… this is really awkward.” Bryce said jokingly, tring to bring some light to the dark air.

“Matt, you mind staying here with Grey?” Nathan asked. He wasn’t in the mood for jokes, harmless ones or not.

“Of course I don’t, Nate.” Matthew said with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey listened as Nathan left the house. He burst out in tear when he heard the front door close, and all the talking dissipated. He didn’t want Nathan to leave him alone on this one night, but he seemed to make it worse.

Grey jumped out of bed, and threw his stuffie on the floor. He wasn’t gonna be a little if no one was here to baby him anymore. Or so he thought. As he crept out of his bedroom he came face to face with Matthew, his closest friend in the pack.

“Whatcha up to?” Matthew asked as he looked at Grey appearance.

Grey forgot to wipe his face after crying a second time. He was a little embarrassed, as he thought everyone left with Nathan, but he wasn’t going to let it show. What he didn’t need was Matthew thinking that he couldn’t handle a few tears by himself.

“I’m going to the kitchen. Why?” Grey responded in his best ‘i'm not a little’ voice he could muster. It was harder than he thought since he was still in and out of his head space, but he wasn’t about to let it show.

Matthew could already since what was going on with Grey. He could tell that the little was struggling to get out of his head space, but kept getting pulled back in. so he was just going to play along with whatever the boy had in mind.

“Oh, well want me to come? I have nothing else to do.”

Grey looked at Matthew. He could tell Matthew knew something. Hopefully Matthew didn’t think that he was still in his head space, at least not all-the-way in his head space.

“I don’t need help, if that’s what you’re asking. I’m just getting some water.” Grey said in finality. “But you can come if your that bored.”

He pushed past Matthew and made his way down the rest of the stairs. He knew he was being a little mean since Matthew didn’t do anything to him, but he was still mad at Nathan. So he wasn’t going to be sweet to anyone.

Grey soon made it to the kitchen. Matthew was right behind him. Not in an overbearing manner, nut not really appreciated. Like he said, Grey pulled out a small sippy cup before putting it back into the cabinet and pulling out a regular blue cup. He didn’t want Matthew thinking that he was still in his head space. when, in fact, he was.

“Do you need any help?”

Grey was carrying a large pitcher of water to the counter when he heard the question pop to of Matthew’s mouth. I gave a double take to the red head; he could handle something as small as a pitcher of water in head space or not.

“Yes. I got it. Thanks.” Grey said; with a bite. Matthew didn’t take it to heart knowing that the little was struggling and didn’t want him to know. I did think that Grey needed some time to come around.

“Oh, okay then.” he responded. “I’ll be in the living room if you need me.” with that Matthew left the kitchen and made his way to the living room.

Grey on the other hand stayed in the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water; half spilling the contents on the floor. Grey made a mental check to clean it up and make sure no one found out. Mostly to make sure Matthew didn’t find out. He felt the Omega was to caring for his own good, and he didn’t want caring at the moment. He just wanted to be left alone to wallow in his own sadness.

When Grey managed to clean up his mess, and get his water poured, he went and sat on the couch with Matthew. Matthew was watching a normal Christmas movie, in tune with the holiday’s. Grey didn’t really like the movie, since it was a live action movie and not a cartoon.

“Do you want to change it?” Matthew asked the boy. Grey shook his head no. He wasn’t going to let Matthew think he needed to be babied. If he was going to be babied he only wanted nathan to do it.

Ten minutes into the movie Grey could feel himself slipping off. The little fought hard to stay up, but it was getting harder and harder to when Matthew turned the tv down and started to rock the little. Grey didn't have the strength to protest the treatment. In fact, Grey embrace it. He was tired of fighting his little side.

“Is baby Grey sleepy?” Grey nodded his head. Matthew cooed at the boy when he nuzzled into him.

“Let's get you back to bed."

I know this wasn't much or whatever but I still hope you liked it. So just tell me how you like it in the comment section.

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!(So how was you guy's day??? I know everyone don't celebrate Christmas but how was today??)