Ch 4 : Acceptance

Mulai dari awal

" Haha, I admire you for daring to walk with that hideous face of yours!”

" Only a trash like that guy can still swallow his food while seeing his ugly face!"

An invisible vein popped up on his forehead but Liu Xun still did not turn around despite being insulted.

Just endure it, and don't pick a fight with kids, you are an adult.

Finally, looks like bothering him was no fun anymore so the gang shifted the target toward the child who was sitting silently at the table.

“Huh! Even your friend won't help a trash like you, how pitiful! Haha.”

“ Yeah, yeah! How dare you appear in a public just like this? Scram for this young master!”

“ Ah, no! Crawl like a dog, it will suit you more!”

Wan Yu's slightly lowered his eyes to hide the mockery within them.

He was already too old to be affected by this childish play.

Looks like other than the scene involving Ghostface, everything was still the same which was good for him.

Since it would be a bit troublesome if the past were to change too much.

Wan Yu boringly thought of how to get out of this situation without acting out too much of his character when suddenly, his train of thought got interrupted by a clear voice.

“ Wah, the sound pollution here is insane.”

Liu Xun gave an exaggerated sigh as he turned around to look at the four with a slightly annoyed face.

That gang leader didn't expect him to dare speak back to them so he was a bit startled. However, recalling that he was just another trash he immediately sneered,” What? Are you going to crawl like a dog instead of him? Well, I don't mind though since your face is even uglier than the dog's.”

Liu Xun stifled a laugh upon hearing this,” You should get your eyes checked, Kid. Dogs are beautiful and precious being so they don't deserve to be mentioned by your dirty mouth. And..."

Liu Xun trailed off his sentence before saying with a dead serious face, " I am more handsome than you."

Wan Yu,"......"

Everyone, "......"

Despite other people's speechless looks, Liu Xun was not embarrassed to say this.

It had to be mentioned that this brat was not one bit beautiful!

It was to the point that he would rather have this disfigured face than that face of his!

In conclusion, that brat did not deserve to feel superior by comparing his face to his!

Uncle Liu would not stand this!

In the meantime, the leader's face immediately became dark. He had always felt inferior due to this face of his so no one dared to mention anything regarding this topic but this trash dared to!

He angrily threatened, “An Outer disciple without a Master like you who gets into an argument with us will receive a punishment, you know?”

He was implying that Liu Xun had no one to back him up just like them so he would be on the losing end regardless of the truth.

Despite knowing this, Liu Xun was not afraid.

These guys were the kids who didn't get selected by Elder Chen that's why they were enraged when Elder Chen accepted the protagonist as his disciple.