I Like you!!!

"WHAT?!?! "Marks' eyes as big as pingpong ball. He couldn't believe that Winwin just confessed his feeling infront him.

Winwin just stared at Mark without any expression. Suddenly he felt embarrassed for what he done. "Don't tell Kun ge ok! Please. I begging to you. "

Mark smirked at Winwin. "So you like him huh? "Suddenly Winwin felt his cheeks became hot.

'Damn! '

"More than that. "

"You mean love? "Said Mark while he wiggled his eyebrow.

"Do i need to explain it? "Said Winwin. Mark laugh at Winwin because Winwin was flustered.

"Okok, i will keep it secret. Geez, no wonder you like stay by his side all these days. "Said Mark and he walked out from the room. Winwin sighed.

Winwin laid down on his bed and close his eyes. Imagine that he and Kun are cuddling on the bed. That make Winwin smile.

"YO WINWIN GE!!! "Winwin sighed. He get off from his bed and walked to the door. He grabbed a doorknob and opened the door.

"WHAT? "Winwin felt annoyed when he saw Lucas's face. Lucas smiled at him.

"Well, Kun ge call you. You wanna join Kun ge and me hang out? "Without hesitate, Winwin quickly nodded his head and smile sheepishly at Lucas.

"Of course yes. Why would i say no to Kun ge. "Said Winwin, he rubbed his neck. Lucas smirk at him.

"Well, get ready. We wait for you at living room. "

"Ok! "

~

"Kun ge, Winwin ge. I want go to the toilet. "Kun only nodded his head meanwhile Winwin just looked at him.

"K, have on your date. "Said Lucas and he ran away. Because he know that Winwin would smack him.  Winwin and Kun went to café because Kun said he was hungry.

Who would reject the request if your crush asked you to come with him or her to cafe and have some drinks.

For me i would not refuse. Hahaha

"So, what do you want for drink? "Asked Kun. Winwin flustered because he found that Kun look cute and make him smile secretly.

"Well, i want lemon juice. What about you? "Winwin stared at Kun who was looking at the menu. Winwin smiled at Kun when he found out that Kun was pouting while look at the menu.

"I don't have any idea. All drinks in the menu look nice. So... "Kun look up and automatically their eyes meet. Winwin smile at Kun which make Kun blushing.

He covered his face with the menu. Winwin chuckled at him. "So what do you want? "Winwin asked with his smile.

"Hmm.. I go same with you. "Said Kun and he still cover his face. Winwin take the menu and smile at Kun. "Why are you blushing? It is because of my handsome face? "Asked Winwin playful.

"No! "Denied Kun. But his cheeks still red, reddened that before. Winwin noticed it but he pretending that he doesn't see it. Well, he found out that his gege look so cute.

Suddenly, Winwin's phone rang. He picked up his call.

"Hey gege. "It's from Lucas.

"Yes. "

"I gotta go back dorm now, Ty hyung want me to go back. So yeah, have fun on your date. "Before Winwin could curse Lucas, Lucas ended the call.

Winwin sighed.

Good, now he will have a good date with Kun.

"Who was that? "Asked Kun.

"It's Lucas. He can't join us, so... "Kun look at Winwin. Winwin couldn't hold himself to pinch at Kun's cheeks.

'Seriously? He try to kill me with his cuteness?!? '

"Aw! It's  hurt. "Kun pouted at Winwin which make Winwin smile. When he with Kun, he couldn't stop smile.

Even though when he is in bad mood, he still smile when Kun by his side.

"You're cute. "

"No! I'm not. "

"Hahaha... Stop denying the fact. You are cute. "

"No! I'm handsome. "Said Kun and make a handsome pose. But Winwin still found out that Kun still cute.

"How could a cute guy be a handsome guy? "

"What kind of that question?!? "

"Nothing. "

Winwin really had a good time with his crush. He will thank Lucas when he came back to dorm.

~
"Kun ge. "Kun turned around and found Winwin stand in front him. All of sudden, Kun felt his heart beat so hard. He found that Winwin look handsome under the moonlight. With his hands inside his trouser pockets.

Well, they were at the  veranda.

"I know I'm handsome and all. But don't stare at me like that. It creepy you know. "Said Winwin, Winwin's words make Kun blushed.

Quickly Kun look away. As long as he don't stare at Winwin. Because he is blushing now. His cheeks felt so hot.

"Hey, look at me. "Winwin lift Kun's chin and their eyes meet. Kun felt like his heart beat too hard.

"I wanna say something. "Winwin look at Kun's red lips. He bite his lips, try to stop himself to kiss that lips.

Then he look into Kun's eyes. Winwin cupped Kun's cheeks dan move closer to him. "I like you.. "Confess Winwin.

Kun's eyes became bigger and try to avoid Winwin's eyes. "Do you like me as friend? "

"No, i like you more than friend. I mean... "Winwin move closer until their lips almost connect. "I love you. "Winwin connected their lips.

He closed his eyes and kiss Kun softly. Kun freeze at his spot. He was shocked and embarrassed. Then,Winwin hold his wrist to make him closer with Winwin.

Finally, Kun kissed Winwin back, he put his hands around Winwin neck. Winwim smile between the kiss.

Finally, Winwin could kiss his crush. Today gonna be his best day in his life.

"Kun ge! Oh.. "Quickly Winwin and Kun broke their kiss. Kun cheeks become red meanwhile Winwin look at Lucas with annoy look.

"What do you want?!? "Asked Winwin with annoy tone. Lucas smile sheepish and left the room.

"That little shit. "Winwin look at Kum who was trying to hide his red cheeks. Winwin smile at him and snake his arm around Kun wrist. "Let go sleep babe. "Winwin bring Kun inside the room.

They were lying together on the bed. They faced each other and smile on their face. "I never know that you will love me back. "Said Kun.

Winwin chuckled and ruffled Kun's hair. "Me too, i never know that you had crush on me. "Said Winwin. Kun felt relax when Winwin ruffled his hair.

He felt sleepy too. Suddenly he felt a pair of arm snake on his wrist. Winwin pulled Kun closer to his chest. "Go to sleep babe. "Whisper Winwin on Kun's ear.

Kun hummed and his eyelids were heavy. Then he fall asleep. Winwin smile and kiss Kun's forehead. "Good night baby. "

Then he fall asleep too.

End...