"I came here to actually mend our friendship. I thought Pooja's problem will be discussed and I will also reconcile with Monica as per as her condition, I thought my relationship had improved with Aryan. But Monica, you broke my heart into pieces within seconds! You agreed to his rubbish plans and stooped lower. Aryan has become such a close friend to you that you didn't even think once before betraying me. I hate you too, Monica," Jiyasha muttered to herself and walked back to her own room again. She had begun to hate Aryan even more than before!

***

Jiyasha didn't go to college that day. She decided to stay back in her room and concentrate on her studies. She had wasted enough of her time and had a number of heartbreaks. Her academic lessons were missed and she needed to catch pace with those. She didn't feel the urge to go to college because she would have to see their faces the whole day. She desperately wanted to forget everything and just concentrate on her studies and career. But was it possible to forget everything so easily!

***

Later during the college interval, Monica met Pooja and walked over to her, "Didn't Jiya come today? You were the last to bandage her leg."

"Then go and ask her, why are you asking me?" Pooja said rudely and frowned her forehead.

"What happened again? You were so good in the morning but..." Monica asked confusingly.

"That was just because she was hurt and went missing last night, otherwise you both do whatever, I don't care!" Pooja chided her.

"Hey listen, why are you behaving badly again? I thought everything was improving but..." Monica frowned too. 

"Unless you improve yourself, nothing can improve Monica." Pooja spoke loudly again. 

"What do you mean? It was only Jiya and I, for whom you used to feel happy and proud but you changed so suddenly. What we did!" Monica said angrily.

"You both have hurt me to the extreme, you both are tricksters who love to trick people."

"Shut up Pooja, you are exaggerating unnecessarily."

Their quarrelling came to a halt when Jatin intervened them. "Why are you both quarreling like this? Shame on you Pooja, you never trusted your friends," Jatin blamed Pooja which hurt her. 

"Jatin, you are blaming me! You should be more hurt because it was the life of your own sister?" Pooja shouted at him.

"I shouldn't be. In fact I am ashamed that she's my sister," he told her.

"Is everything alright with you or have Monica and Jiyasha managed to even convince you?" Pooja was mentally out of order. 

"Pooja!" he shouted and slapped her in the next moment. "You've crossed all your limits. It is time for you to come out of your dream world and face the reality. I was too busy with all the programmes and works that I didn't get time to even talk to you about it. But you have become much desperate and unruly too."

"What have I done? Will you tell me? Why are you blaming me unnecessarily?" Pooja asked him desperately.

"See now you are experiencing the same pain that Monica and Jiyasha have experienced from you. You blamed them for what they didn't do but without telling them the reason. Today I'm blaming you without telling the reason and you are hurt. Do you know Samira is the real culprit behind everything, she even lied to you. At home, she pretended to be sick to gain our sympathy so that we get her marriage fixed with Kabir. But when I went to meet Mr. Saxena once, I got to know everything about how Samira used Kabir and offered him a job in the office to get married to him. Kabir never told her that he loved her or made promises to her. He meant her as a friend always. She insulted Monica and Jiyasha on the party night. But the worst part was when she tried to kill Monica that night and Jiyasha got burnt in an attempt to save her!" Jatin disclosed the heinous truth before her. 

This was more than enough for Pooja. She was convicted of a crime, a crime of mistrust in friendship and a crime of hurting her best friends. She turned towards Monica, who was listening to them attentively.

Pooja folded her hands before her,."I'm sorry Monica, I know whatever I said or did cannot be forgiven but still I beg your pardon. Please forgive me. "

She began crying profusely and Monica hugged her all of a sudden.

"No sorry in friendship, have you forgotten that?" Monica consoled her.

"Did you forgive me?" Pooja asked in a low voice.

"Yes, I don't see your fault here. You believed what Samira made you believe. But you were wrong that you didn't communicate with us. " Monica said and hugged her tighter.

"I'm sorry, it will never be repeated again," Pooja apologised to her.

"You should reconcile with Jiya too," Monica said smiling.

Pooja wiped her tears and excused from Jatin, telling him that she would contact him later. 

On the way, Monica received a call from Aryan and he called her to meet somewhere.

"I'll meet you guys later. You go and meet Jiya, I'll be back soon," saying so, Monica departed and Pooja reached the hostel.

***

Pooja hurried to reach Jiyasha's room. She knocked on the door but nobody answered. She knocked repeatedly for a number of times.

"Jiya, are you there?"

There wasn't any answer from the room still. Pooja knocked loudly again.

"Are you alright, Jiya?"

There was pin drop silence!

To be continued...

***Please vote, comment and share***

A/N- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE IN GOOD HEALTH... HOPE THIS NEW YEAR BRINGS A LOT OF HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR LIVES!!! STAY BLESSED ALWAYS ❤