Two H Events Meet Two H Glamored

Hermione-Estella sighed and rubbed Harry-Varian's back. "I'm sorry you can't join me, Harry. I'll bring back some sweets for you from this place called Honeydukes, Fred and George keep telling Ginny about their sweets...as well as a place called 'Zonko's Joke Shop' to which I'm assuming they get all their supplies." Harry-Varian nodded. "Thanks, Hermione."

They walked to where everyone was grouping and McGonagall appeared stern when seeing him. A few students walked away, apparently they didn't get their slip signed either. "Don't worry Professor, I was just walking with Hermione. I know I'm not allowed to go since I didn't get a slip signed. Just asking if she would pick up some sweets for me so I can feel like I'm a part of the fun." McGonagall had a sudden smile on her traditional stern and strict natured expression. She was glad Harry was nothing like his father, other than in looks and gifted in transfiguration. Not once had he acted out without reason, being a near copy of Lily in that regard. Of course she would never know the truth, at least not at the moment.

Hermione-Estella went to Hogsmeade and received the sweets as promised but she had this terrible gut wrenching feeling in her being. She followed those near and used an invisibility spell and notice me Not charm. The witches and wizards spoke of Sirius Black, about how Harry was in danger. As much as they said this, she and Varian highly doubted this.

They act like they were the scene of the crime!
I know, and it is bloody ridiculous. Did they even know your biological parents?
Who knows. McGonagall was talking with them, at least we know she knew em. I better leave before the spell loses its hold.
Yeah, also you should pick up Ginny some parchment, she just ran out and you know her financial situation. [1]
Would be happy to.

Harry-Varian was in the Library with Luna and Ginny. He was helping them with their research essay for Professor Binns. They were going over the Goblin Wars specifically and Harry only laughed at their strange astounded faces. "Well if you tried staying awake during class, you wouldn't miss it, now would you?" Ginny pouted and Luna gave an airy but sweet chuckle. [2] Luna was writing it down, showing she hadn't done stayed up either in the class. These girls were just adorable. "You know, there is a good reason to learn about the Goblin wars depending on who you are." Harry-Varian said to the two second years. "What would that be?" He leaned on his hand, giving off an unintentional lazy prince vibe and spoke in a fruity tone "Well, if you're like Professor Flitwick, you'd learn a little of your own History. One you are probably heavily cut off from. You may also want to make deals with the Goblins but knowing their history could make your tongue sharper and easier to avoid sensitive subjects." The two girls looked at him quite differently. While Ginny fell deep for it, almost as if she had been blind until now; Luna smiled in agreement. Such things had always been brought up in her father's magazine "The Quibbler." Many of its subscribers read it as if they're monthly story books rather than real concepts. Either way, the 'ridiculous' articles were a fun read.

Ginny spent the time asking questions to Harry and Luna added on when Harry said something interesting. Once they had plenty of notes and fun facts on the subject, Ginny sighed...

She had no more parchment.

Harry-Varian then decided to help them list ways for them to angle their essays. The list wasn't too extensive but it left them with plenty of options. This took three hours, just discussing the topic quietly in the library. That is when Hermione-Estella walked in with plenty of parchment. "Hello, Christmas came early for a one Ginny Weasley." Ginny and Harry-Varian laughed. Ginny was given the parchment to which Ginny said thank you for. Now the two had an essay to write!

"I'll look over the original so you don't lose points on grammar and spelling, lovely ladies." Luna smiled at Harry-Varian and Ginny gave her thanks. Honestly he was the best friend she ever could've asked for. "Now...let's go to our dorm so I can give you your sweets." Hermione-Estella said. Varian didn't need to be told twice.