A Lovely Ride into Summer

Another rushed chapter cause why not? I'm sorry the part I'm dying to start writing is year three because juicy stuff.

Time flew by and they used the girl's bathroom to make a special potion. This would allow Hermione and Harry to spy on Draco. There was a vile ghost named Myrtle but Harry tried thinking about the fact that she was majorly depressed then was killed by the school guardian. He guessed he'd moan and groan and annoy others if he had to.

They didn't get much around Christmas time and so they tried other things...until Harry came cross a diary. Or more so...a journal. Myrtle had said it hit her on the head, complaining that even though she wouldn't feel it didn't make it less hurtful. Harry, responding to it, said "You are quite right. You must have already enough troubles on your mind, and then someone inconsiderate throws the book at you. I'll try finding who did so they can properly apologize to you."

Myrtle was surprised. It was expected of course, as the only person who was ever kind to Myrtle, the only one who was saddened by her death, the only friend she ever had...had been Lyra Dumbledore. She truly was a more definition Gryffindor. She was brave, determined, courageous, had the nerve to stand up to her housemates, daring beyond measure - rumor having that she's the reason the forest is now the Forbidden Forest-; but above all was her chivalry to others. Even though she hated her house more than any Slytherin she was respectful towards them. She was quick to help others without a second thought. She casted judgement fairly unlike any other Gryffindor at the time. She despised backstabbing peers but the moment they were wronged, no matter the age and house, she would make sure it was corrected. It was a wonder how she was never a Prefect but of course the headmaster at the time made her headgirl. There was no question in who deserved it more. Some called a silver knight for Tom... no one but those in Slytherin knows where this came from but were worried when that got out. It was suspicious.

But as Harry said this to her she couldn't help but feel this warmth from back then. Lyra was the only one who had given her such a warmth before, although it was less as much as she was a ghost now.

Harry left, saying his farewell to the sad girl. He didn't think she wanted sympathy but he sure as hell believed she deserved an apology!

-

A month had passed and no matter what the boy-who-was-saved did he could find any significance other than it was blank. He, in frustration, decided to write. He didn't know what to write until he saw the first blob of ink disappeared. Harry let his magical gears in his head work and began his introduction to whomever this was going to.

Hello to whomever you may be. My name that was given to me is Harry Potter. I'm a second year hybrid house of the noble Houses of Gryffindor and Slytherin.

The ink bled then disappeared. Then a moment later a new text shown.

Hello, Harry Potter. I'm Tom Riddle. How odd, that is, to be a hybrid house. I was sorted in the noble house of Slytherin and I'm in my fifth year. How did you receive this journal?

Harry was in thought. Should be answer? Well...he already started so he should at least converse with whomever is replying to him.

I found it in the abandoned girl's bathroom. Myrtle was quite unpleased by 'being hit by a blasted book' as she would put it. I simply took it out of curiosity. Did you scare off the last writer in this journal, Tom?

Perhaps if she threw my journal away. And at Myrtle's head? If Lyra hears that she'll have a fit! She was friends with her, I can just hear the lecture to whom her victim will be.

He was not revealing who it was. Dang it. Who could have had this journal?

Days passed and often Harry could feel this creeping dark energy but his own energy, his own magic, would repel it. He would speak about so many people to the journal, tell him about the Lyra he knew. The man behind the sheets of paper, Tom Riddle, would say he was more than close to her. He spoke about how Gryffindor she was. He called most Gryffindors half wits, untrue to their house while she was what he believed should be how all Gryffindors should be. As they spoke he was happy someone cared for Lyra so very much. Every conversation was with Tom had this odd string to it.