-Soulmates-

A/N : sorry the perspective change a lot and there are some of flash backs 

Jared's POV

In two weeks I'm gonna turn 18 tomorrow I'm gonna find out what my soulmates first words to me are.

whoever the lucky girl is, I can't wait to meet her because I sure as hell haven't met her yet. Today is the first day of school. yay, sounds fun. sarcasm 

I looked over at Evan who was sitting next to me, he was staring at some loser. 

"um, Ev? why are you staring at the school shooter druggie?"

Evan's POV

I felt heat crawl up my checks "u-uh, sorry" I mumbled

Jared looked away and a few seconds past... I went back to looking at him. I can't help it!

It's not because like him,  I don't even know him! I just feel bad, earlier today I was in a rush to get to class...

...Evan was speed walking down the busy hall way and he pumped into Connor. He drop his books  and since he has a bunch of loses papers in there, they scattered across the flour were students walked all over them. "Oh, my god! I'm so s-sorry!" Evan blurted, face going red, Connor just rolled his eyes and started picking up papers. Evan wanted to help but he needed to get to class and he was already really embarrassed...

I should go and apologise to him again

I got up and instantly regretted it, but it was too late now. so I started walking to him

"h-hi, I was just gonna say that I-I'm sorry about earlier" I started "a-and I was going to help but I was already late for class" I trailed off

Connor's POV

I looked up into his crystal blue eyes and smooth skin spotted with freckles... this Evan kid is cute as fuck...

he smiled at me looking confused, shit I must have been staring

"it's fine" I said as I felt my checks dust with pink

I'm turning 18 tomorrow and even though I don't know him, god I wish my soulmate is Evan

Jared's POV

I watched Evan talk to the freak as a not twisted in my stomach. why do I care! ugh he's just a family, nothing more, not even a real friend! 

yeah, just family friends. I still remember when we met...

...Jared and Evans moms were introducing there kids to each other, "this is evan!" Heidi said pushing her 12 year old son towards 12 year old Jared. "H-hi, my n-names E-Evan, but you already knew that" he aid trailing off, "yeah, whatever" Jared said rolling his eyes and walking away. What he didn't know is that once he walked away, Evan run up to his room and cried his eyes out, out of  embarrassment at the thought he could actually make a real friend...

why didn't I just put my words differently!? we could be friends right now! we could be boyf-

~Time skip to detention w/ Connor & Jared~

Jared's POV (again)

I walked into detention and scared the room,

some bully sitting in the middle side... some basic bitch sitting middle but other side... some teachers pet sitting at the front, wow she looks like she's going to have a break down.... and..

I headed to the back where I saw the loser Evan was talking to

"look weirdo, I just need to know why my frie-" I started but I caught myself "-FAMILY friend, was talking to you" 

"why do you care?" he asked blowing a strand of hair out of his face... god he's kinda hot for a druggie...

"I only care because my mom pays for my car insurance if I act like his 'friend'" I said, putting air quotations when I said 'friend'

"he was apologising for the second time about something that doesn't matter" he sighed, leaning back in his chair and putting his feet on the table

~that night~

Evan's POV

tomorrow is my 18th birthday so I'm staying up and waiting for the words to appear on my skin...

Jared's POV

ten more minutes...

Connor's POV

any minute now...

Jared's POV

the alarm I set beeped and I looked down at my arm..

'H-hi, my n-names E-Evan, but you already knew that..'

AND

'why do you care?'

"why do I have two..."

Evan's POV

'yeah, whatever'

&

'it's fine'

"J-Jared and Connor?"

Connor's POV

'Oh, my god! I'm so s-sorry!'

also

'look weirdo, I just need to know why my frie- FAMILY friend, was talking to you'

"huh.."

A/N : shut yo bubblegum dum dum lookin ass the fuck up 🔫 

SIN-CERE-LY, ME!

words: 777