Battling The Trio Pt. 2

(Katelyn's POV)(Morning)

*Play Song*

"Katelyn, watch out!" I hear Lucinda say as I turn around and see Sasha running towards me with her sword.

I stop Sasha's sword with my firefists "You won't win Sasha!"

As our weapons clash Sasha laughs "How do you know Katelyn? Shad and Ein will bring destruction to this world. So that after Irene is killed, she will never be able create anything ever again and play god!"

Lucinda freezes Sasha in place "Irene isn't playing god Sasha, she made this world and everything in it."

Sasha laughs even more "Has she not told any of you guys that she's been living through Aphmau? Controlling all the events that's happened to you guys since you were born?"

"What are you talking about?!" I say starting to get angry.

Sasha smirks "Of course she hasn't told you, why would she anyway. She is relying on you guys to save her!"

My firefists heat up "Even if she was playing god by controlling our fates, we'd still protect her with our lives."

Sasha breaks out of the ice and dashes towards Lucinda.

My eyes widen "Lucinda!"

Lucinda stands frozen in fear, in a few seconds Sasha slashes Lucinda across the stomach.

As I rush towards Lucinda I get blocked by Sasha's sword and pushed back again.

"You won't be able to save her Katelyn, it's too late. Then again, knowing Irene she'll save Lucinda." Sasha says in a mocking tone.

All the sudden I feel fury from inside me, I dash towards Sasha and slash her in the stomach before she's able to react.

Sasha coughs up a little blood "Impossible! How do you have so much speed and power?"

I smirk at Sasha "I'm the descendant of Menphia The Fury, with anger usually comes with speed and power."

Suddenly a beam of magic strikes Sasha in the heart, causing her to fall over.

I look over to see Lucinda smiling weakly, a few seconds later she passes out.

"Lucinda! Are you okay?" I say as rush over to her.

Sienna and Jerome rush up to us as fast as they can.

"Katelyn go join the other descendants, I can heal Lucinda." Sienna says quickly.

I nod my head "Jerome, protect both of them with your life."

"I will, don't worry." Jerome says in a serious tone.

I rush towards the way that Aphmau and Aaron are.

Irene please protect everyone I care and love.