Aphmau's Excitement

(Aphmau's POV)(Morning)

As I slowly get up from my bed, I look out my window and see snow. Then it hits me, it's snowing! "Oh My Irene it's snowing! I've got to tell the others!"

I rush down the stairs to the living room.

Kawaii~Chan, Sienna and Katelyn all bolt off the couch and look at me

"Aphmau, what has gotten into you?" Katelyn asks me with a slightly irritated tone.

"It's snowing Katelyn! How can you not be happy?" I say excitedly.

Kawaii~Chan laughs a little "Because Katelyn~Sama doesn't know to have fun."

Katelyn raises her eyebrow at Kawaii~Chan "What does that suppose to mean?"

Sienna sighs "Relax Katelyn, she's just kidding."

"Well since it snowed, we can start to decorate for christmas!" I say happily.

Katelyn smiles a little "Well, it is December."

I smile "Yay! Let's get started!"

*A Few Hours Later*

"Finally. Done." Sienna says as she tries to catch her breath.

Katelyn turns to face us "Alright, I'm going to go meditate."

We watch Katelyn walk upstairs, walk into her room and close the door.

Kawaii~Chan clears her throat "Well Kawaii~Chan has to get going to her job at the Maid Cafe'."

"Aren't all Maid Cafes supposed to be closed by now?" Sienna asks Kawaii~Chan curiously.

Kawaii~Chan laughs a little "Usually that's the case Sienna~Sama, but this one is a twenty-four hour Maid Cafe'."

I look at Kawaii~Chan surprisingly "That's actually very convenient."

Kawaii~Chan smiles at Sienna and I "Anyway, Kawaii~Chan has to get going before she gets in trouble."

I laugh a little "Alright, bye Kawaii~Chan."

Kawaii~Chan walks to the front door, opens it and closes it as she leaves our house.

Sienna sighs "So it looks like it's just us now."

An idea pops into my head "Do you think we should throw a christmas party?"

Sienna smiles "Definitely, it sounds like it would be fun."

"I was thinking about inviting Zane." I say quickly.

Sienna looks at me confusingly "Why? He's been a complete jerk to us since high school!"

"Well to me it just seems like he's lonely." I say in a sad tone.

Sienna looks at me sadly "Really?"

I sigh heavily "Yeah, I feel like he's hiding a whole different side to him."

Sienna sighs in defeat "Fine, as long as he doesn't cause chaos."

"Thank you Sienna!" I say in an excited tone.

Sienna laughs a little "No problem, now that if you excuse me I need to tell Jerome about the party."

I watch Sienna run up to her room in excitement and slam her door, which causes me to laugh.

I should probably tell Aaron we're throwing a party.