The car was silent for a few seconds, but not until Nagisa finally broke it by a question regarding to what Kayano meant.

"Is this a part about what you really wanted to say to me?" He asked.

Although, Kayano showed no reaction. She stays quiet despite having Nagisa seeing through her intentions, but he mistook Kayano's quiet response and gave an answer to her question.

"Well, I think I'd feel bad of course. I'm not sure if you're looking for a good answer, but, if it did happen, I guess if I see that person happy with the one she's going to marry, then I have no right to be against that. I would support her in any other way." From how he said this, Nagisa sounded like he answered from the heart.

Kayano didn't know what to react after hearing Nagisa's answer. However, it was unexpected that it almost made Kayano to cry because of how honest and delicate his answer was.

But, despite her struggles, she managed to eventually move her head and turn to look at him.

When Nagisa saw her face, he went to make a smile, hoping that she would smile back at him. This was a success. However, Kayano immediately turned her head away and looks at the same direction again.

But this time, she finally mustered the strength needed to tell him the point of their meeting.

"You know, I'm getting married."

Her words were like the rising temperature of the north, slowly freezing the blue haired boy with a shock until his eyes and mouth were wide open. He couldn't actually believe what she just said. But before he could recollect his thoughts, Kayano lifted up her head and was about to continue.

"It must be shocking for you, isn't it? I'm sorry I just told you this, but I was scared."

Her voice started to tremble like she was about to cry. But she held it with all her might while trying to connect her words.

"I was scared to tell you about it! It's because... because, you're the one I like!" Those words came from the heart, and her confession shocked the blue haired teacher even more.

However, Nagisa was utterly lost and confused. His mind was all over the place to be able to think and was hesitating to say something. The life on his eyes left him while his mouth left a gap, looking at Kayano with mortify.

"I've been thinking about it, everyday, and everyday." Although, despite his rising confusion, Kayano kept speaking.

"That if only it didn't happen, I'd still have the job that I wanted. If only things could've end in a different way. I've been really, really regretting it~" Her voice was mixed with soft sobs and pain, but the trembling part was also clear.

When Kayano was starting to hurt herself, Nagisa was finally able to regain some of his rational senses and understood what Kayano was going on about. His expression changed and becomes worried eventually, seeing Kayano that was about to break into tears.

Though, all he could do was listen as Kayano kept her words rolling out from her downhearted mouth.

"It hurts! It really hurts!" Kayano, unable to bear her tears any longer, starts to cry as she felt the pain in her chest aching. Her thoughts were lost and wasn't able to speak anymore.

But despite everything, Kayano suddenly felt warm. It turns out Nagisa finally took action and hugged Kayano in attempt to comfort her.

"Calm down. Stop crying, will ya? I don't really understand what you're going through, but if you want, I'm always here to listen to your problems." Nagisa said this as he stroked Kayano's hair while remaining in their hug.