1: Her New Name is Twizzlers

"Okay girls! Whew great practice. we will so be ready when football season starts in the fall. Our first game will be on the 25th. We have a long and great season ahead of us. So be sure to practice practice practice(!) and I will see you guys on the first day of school and as always LET'S GO WOLVES!" I exclaimed at the end of a long day. Coach said we needed to practice if we had any chance actually being good this year. Last year captain... so slack.

"Baxtor!", coach yelled sternly.

"Yes ma'am?" I say rushing to her. Coach Waters is no joke. She came here in the middle of the year last year.

"Great Job today. Keep up the good work and you might just get your recommendation." she says smiling slightly, "Now get out of my face." she says with her poker face back to normal.

"Thank you ma'am; have a good rest of your day" I say excitedly then quickly leave.

I go to the front of the school. After about a minute of scrolling thru Instagram I get an incoming call from "E-man😩❣️💍"

"Hey baby!" I say, ecstatic to hear his voice.

"Hey love, I'm outside" he says, I can hear him smiling. I smile, reply with okay then hang up.

I walk outside and see the custom red and black Chevy Malibu knowing automatically it's him.

I get in the car and am greeted with a kiss on the cheek then a peck on the lips.

"Hey love how was your day?" he asks sincerely.

"Fantastic!" I say smiling from ear to ear.

"So how did today go down?"

"So you know cheer practice and then Ms.Waters said that I've been doing a good job and if I keep it up I'll get the recommendation I've wanted." I say not being able to wipe the extremely cheeky smile off of my face.

"OMG girl congrats!" he says in his most girly voice.

"Okay but E for real. She graduated in the top 5-"

"And she's a cheerleading coach?" he says cutting me off and raising an eyebrow.

I open my mouth to defend her but I close my mouth and giggle because I guess that is kind of weird. We both laugh lightly and I just keep going on about how wonderful it would be to have an alumni write my recommendation.

"Okay but um, we've been in this parking lot for about two minutes; take me home or I'll call the police and tell them you're holding me hostage...again." I say kinda joking kinda serious.

*flash back*
"If you have problem with my driving then just walk. I'm tired of hearing your fucking mouth. All you do is complain like can you just shut your trap for a minimum of five fucking minutes" he said yelling and slurring. Yeah, you guessed it...he was drunk.

"Fine" I say getting out slamming his door cracking his window on impact. Then I walked away quickly.

"Aye whore, you cracked my fucking window" he yelled out of the window slowly driving up next to me.

I flicked him off and told him too fuck off.

After what felt like about an hour of walking, he came back telling me to get in the car and apologizing -although his apologies didn't seem sincere- however, I was tempted to go in the car as we did just leave a Christmas Party.

After a while I got in the car, but he didn't take me home. Instead, we went to a rest stop to go to sleep- well, so he could go to sleep-; in the middle of the night I called the police to take me home.