Chapter 29

Kang Ryu:

At that moment, I thought that my world collapse. I couldn't hear anything. It was dead silent but I have to accept the reality and smile.

"That's great! When can I go there now? It's already being tested right?" I asks some bunch of questions to block the negative thoughts and the temptation of staying here because of him.

"A double yes for you. We can transport you here now just put B011 in you wrist and we're done. Just call us if you're ready because I know it's hard to say goodbye." The Cheif smiles while I look at him in confusion.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Ryu, you're changing the history. Your name is written in the history books and the King of Night's fate changed. Instead of losing the war, he have won because he wanted to see you again and cannot afford to die and has been silent for ages. He might be alive until now....In this era because of you. Not to mention, there are investigations or victims of a vampire bite and dying from it. What have you done to the present Ryu?" For the first time, I can feel the chills because of the Cheif.

"I-I have never thought about that. I thought that even I am here, I won't change a single thing!" I stutter because I am nervous.

"What kind of idiotic mind set is that? One wrong action Ryu, everything will change! I'll give you 4 days to change what is right and that is your punishment!" He said furiously and end the call. But then, I suddenly remember that Taehyung has my B011! He confiscate it before! Good thing the Cheif gave me 4 more days. I can say goodbye properly to him.

"Ryu, I need to talk to you." A familiar voice was heard. I turn to the direction where that voice came from and found it's William together with Alissa!

"Wait, why are you here? How did you get here? I mean what!" I was shocked that I couldn't process more informations especially giving a call to the Cheif. What's worst is, did they heard the conversation? That will surely cause some trouble.

In a second, the room is slowly changing when William snap his fingers. It is turning into an unknown place but it was full of nature.

"Who are you and what are you?" I seriously said and look at them like I'm ready to fight even though I don't want to since they were my first two friends when I came to this era.

"Chill for goodness sake! I'm Alissa hopefully, you didn't forgot my name and I'm a witch!" She smiles giving some good mood but I'm still aware that she is not an ordinary witch. So, I didn't lower my guard.

"Sorry for the informal introduction. I am William, the Prophet of the South and this is Alissa, the Witch of the Southern Oceans and we are one of the Four Prophets and Four Witches or known as the Divine Protectors. You may not know us in this era or even was mention in your history book for we work secretly. The fate of the King of Nights was not right and should not be like that. That is why, we send you in this era to save the King." William said and it totally left me speechless for a minute.

"So you're telling that you guys are Divine Protectors and that I need to change Taehyung's fate?" I massage my head because I can feel it aching.

"Yes. You did hear your Cheif said you are changing the history right? But it is still not in place. The King of Nights died because he commited suicide after the battle because he thought he will not see you again. That is why the vampires are free to kill and sip the blood of the humans. Especially they don't have a person to lead them." Alissa said seriously.

"What about Namjoon? The Sun King?" I ask once again.

"Namjoon's fate is to die together with Alice in Taehyung's hand because of treason. They betray the Kingdom's law and politics that is why they are destined to die. Taehyung was destined to be with you and meet you as a vampire in the modern time but somehow, something went wrong so we decided to send you here in this era to save him." William continued.

"There will be a duel with the two Kings this next two days. In that, Taehyung will be badly injured since Namjoon will win. The reason why he lose is because he was confuse of his powers and his parents. That is why, tell him that his parents is the great King of the Moon Kingdom, King Jaehyun II and his mother, the wisest Queen of the Sun Kingdom, Queen Hyeri. Both his parents are pure blooded Royal Vampires who both possessed the Demonic Power. Also tell him that his parents didn't abandon him but they were killed by Seok Jin." Alissa added.

"They both have Demonic Powers how could Seok Jin killed them?" I said in frustration.

"Because Seok Jin also has one. One of our fellow Prophet gave him that power who thought he was Taehyung. That is where the chaos started." William sighs and curses.

"Our powers are getting weaker and weaker because we summoned someone who should not be here therefore, we couldn't unlock the King of Nights' power but you can. Alissa will give you her knowledge and wisdom for you to know and have a success rate when doing it. When you unlock his powers, be sure to be at his side because he can't control it that easily. You will be his guide." William continues explaining.

"And lastly, you will know that you succeeded when you will hear a bell from the heavens. It will ring three time. In your last minutes here, say your final words to Taehyung that will make him live until in your era." Alissa smiles while I just nod.

"But-" I was then interrupted.

"No buts my dear friend. Now, go and save your King..." They both said in unison, pushing me into a portal. I closed my eyes afraid to fall but instead, I was back from the dining room.

________

Hey guys, don't forget to check Jungkook's book which is titled as Taming The King. It is now available in my profile. ALSOOOO MERRRYYYY CHRISTMASSSS YA'LLLLL.