Chapter 10

Kang Ryu:

"You were a human?" I shouted while standing up because I didn't expect it. Taehyung is still calm but his lips starts to twitch again until he couldn't help it but laugh.

"I don't care if you laugh for the first time but don't joke around or I'll poke your eyes with this!" I angrily said while pointing my fork at his face. "Especially I need some information" I thought.

"Sorry bunny but I can't help teasing you. You're cute afterall." he said holding my hand that has the fork tightly and pinch my cheeks and it hurts like hell.

"Stop that!" I said and he quickly remove his hands but still laughing. His laugh is actually simple, bright and pure. I thought his laugh is more like sexy like the others but this one is different.

"Seriously! I can't remember when I last laughed thanks bunny, you're the best." he shows me his rectangle smile.

"The best right. You almost made me go to heaven and I couldn't thank you enough." I touch my cheek and sarcasticly said.

"About the children." He started, changing the subject. I raise my right eyebrow from curiousity and he continued, "I was planning to put them in an orphanage. They can't stay here especially with vampires around. My kind loves young blood and I'm worried someone might bit them."

"But you didn't bit them. I trust your kinds." I smiled but he sighs.

"I have self-control and I don't really love young bloods" he said.

"What do you love then?" I asked eating the last piece of adobo. I'm quite sad. Goodbye my delicious adobo.

"I only love your blood bunny" he said, smiling innocently. I don't know what to react. Should I be proud and be flatter or should protect my type A blood?

"You're creepy." I finally made my decision while making a face that shows I am disgusted by his statement.

"But anyway, if you are sending them to an orphanage, make sure that the owners are kind, not abusive and they must be human" I said back to our original topic and glare at him.

"I was planning about it anyway" he shrug and then suddenly yawn.

"Nice brain and you're still sleepy? It's still morning though." I finally put my plates in the sink. In my time, we don't have to wash it since the machine will just made it clean but this time, I am washing it for the first time.

"Well, who's fault that I woke up early than my usual time? I am the King Of Nights and I am a night owl. I am suppose to sleep at day time" he sigh and I feel guilty since it's my fault.

"I'm sorry. You should sleep while I take care the children. I promise I won't disturb you" I said hoping he would agree so that I can make up to him.

"That's not I want to hear" He said sadly. Trying to be sad. Eyes shining because his tears are starting to build up. Holy cow, why can he act so naturally? I gulp since I have a soft heart. Curse this.

"What do you want then?" I nervously said. He smiled at me evily changing his mode. Now that is bipolar.

"I want you to sleep with me" I happily said.

"What! You're going to make me sleep at your coffin?" I said imagining us two being stuck at a small space coffin.

"I do want and prefer to sleep in my coffin together with the vampires in this palace but of you don't want that then we could sleep at the same bed awhile ago" he winggles his eyebrows.