Chapter 28

Kang Ryu:

It took awhile to convinced Taehyung that I should dressed myself without him looking. That vampire is so hard headed that it took me almost 7 minutes to shoo him off from the room. Well, I actually kick him off.

"So, you're not going to say sorry to your King?" Taehyung said with a hint of anger in his voice. I look at him and gave him a wink. I was slighty nervous about that because we don't know what he will do next. His not that easy to predict. Surprisingly, he didn't do anything but just walked ahead of me, going to the dining room.

"And you're not going to tell me why I became a bet?" I copied his tone and he stopped walking. I almost bumped into him but good thing I was quick.

"You don't have to know about that. It's not really important." He calmly said that I almost thought it was not a lie but obviously, it is. So, I questioned again.

"Are you sure?" I smirked behind him even though he can't see it.

"We're about to play chess but since I got a feeling that you will come here, I told him that we can play later and because of the delay, he wanted to have some bet." He continued to walk and I was convinced so I just shrug it off like it was nothing.

"Ah, there's my guest. Surprisingly, you're on time. I thought you two will be late because of your make up session." Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows while I gave him a face of really? but he just laughed.

"Well, because I'm good at it, we finished it early. She even fainted. I guess I'm that good." Taehyung said and looked at me evily and even mouthed that I should kept quiet or I will be in jail. I have no choice but to give him a very intense death glare. I even punched his back and pinched it. He put his right hand at his back and started to countdown without saying it since Namjoon will hear it. So, I stopped doing those things and just stomp my foot in the floor, hard, but then, my mind suddenly came up with an idea.

"Wrong! He was so bad at it that I acted like I fainted. Plus, it was small it couldn't satisfy me." I sighed in disappointment and gave a Taehyung a secretive smirked and he gave me a tsk sound. I chuckled because of his reaction.

"Small? Don't be shy babe because I can let you see it again here and now." He said ready to unbuckle his belt while I gulped thinking a way to avoid this.

"Oh dear." I heard Namjoon said like a mother but in truth, he was interested at us, bickering because we have high prides right now. I look at him with eyes saying help me and he chuckled. He wrote something in the air using his powers and I smirked because it was good. So I also wrote something down below saying I owe you one without letting Taehyung knew.

"If you do, I still won't believe it because you might used your powers to lengthen that size. I'm very disappointed of you, my King." I fakely sighed.

"Ya, take that back!" Taehyung pointed at me angrily and I just laughed because I've won. Thanks to the help of Namjoon.

"My King, you have become so childish lately maybe that is the reason why it have become so small. Just like Namjoon said, be mature." I winked at him and he just scoffed.

"Just wait and see. In the near future, you will be calling my name and will be begging for me." He hissed.

"Excuse me but can we please change that topic? It's not appropriate in this kind of set up." Namjoon cleared his throat. He is right though. Talking about those things while the food are infront of us is a bit disrespectful especially infront of the Sun King.

Both Taehyung and I look at each other and smirked. We then both look at the poor Namjoon.

"Oh please, you will be the one doing that." I hold his chin softly as he gulps.

"As long if you are mine, then you can do that to me." He grins while I froze. Reality hits me again. I cannot stay by his side or else my soul will be broken. Sooner or later, we both will have our last goodbyes and that last bye in us will no be good. Sometimes, I wondered, why every goodbyes has the word good in it when it doesn't really express happiness even in farewells too.

"You guys, sit down and eat!" Namjoon couldn't handle it any longer and so, he stormed out from the room. It snap me from my thought so I just laughed together with Taehyung.

Taehyung decided to go to the table and sat down comfortably while I was so tense because I was use to eat in the Moon Kingdom. There foods are a bit creepy unlike Taehyung's place. Even so, I get a food and was supposed to bite it but Taehyung stopped me from doing it.

"I suggest you not to eat that. That's a human being cooked. Sun Kingdom loves human as their food. That's why I don't like it." I almost choke in my saliva when he said that.

"Fire ball, this is disgusting! I can't believe they eat something like that!" I exclaimed.

"Actually, they only eat raw meats from the humans like the heart, biceps, livers and others but I get the feeling that they cook it because of you. You humans can't eat raw foods so I guess they changed it for awhile especially you're here." He said and sip the wine glass which contains blood.

"Also, I need to go to my room. I need to do something. You can stay here and enjoy the food." He said and then left. I heard my stomach growled from hunger. I cannot just eat this.

"Now, what should I do with this empty stomach?" I sighed. Suddenly, A24 ringed which means they called.

"Whats up?" I said as I answer the call.

"We have some good news! The time machine is done you can go back now!" Cheif Min Yoongi said as he smiled.

_______

Taming The King (Jungkook's fanfic) is now available in my profile

Taming The King (Jungkook's fanfic) is now available in my profile. Although, Chapter 1 will be publish this January 1 or in new year's eve. Even though it has no chapters yet, there is a sneak peak. If you're interested, put that book in your library and be ready for the Chapter 1 this 2019! Thank you and advance Merry Christmas!