Chapter 15

Kim Taehyung:

I haven't sleep yet and it's night time which means, it is the day of the festival. I'm surprise. My eyes are not heavy and heck yeah I'm still energetic.

"It's been so long that I go in that festival. When was it?" I thought while touching my chin. I haven't gone to that festival ever since I turned 23 years old.

"It's been 1001 years my dear friend" I heard Jimin's voice in my coffin and groan since I know he used it without my permission. If only he isn't my one and only friend here in the Night Kingdom, then I would've killed him already. He even know what I was thinking.

"Counting days?" I lift my right eyebrow while looking at his sleepy face as he starts to stretch his body in any directions, making me roll my eyes as if I am a girl.

"It's fun. Try doing it. Makes you look smart. Trust me." He said, eyes glittering through the dark vampire room. I sigh and look at him like he is some kind of a fool.

"Smart? Really? I prefer to have creative strategies than being smart." I said and go up stairs to see if vasílissa mou is ready for tonights festival.

"Ya! Can we come to the festival too? Like double date" Jimin shouted. I look at him to see his eyes sparkling. I glared at him since I want only the two of us and that no one should interfere.

"Chill!" He said, scared. I look satisfied and then left him in room, not caring he is still in my coffin.

I directly go to vasílissa mou's room. Well, there are lots of distractions of course like some maids tried to seduce me, guards calling me to solve some minor problems and such. I open the door's room and saw her.

Shit, my girl is so beautiful. I cover my face using my left hand and click my tongue. I try to regain my posture and successfully did.

"Taehyung, I think this dress doesn't suits me and it's too revealing." She said with a worried face while looking at the mirror. I sigh because of her. She never acts like this before. Wait, is she worried because she might look ugly and fat?

"Vasílissa mou, it looks beautiful trust me" I look at her knowing she looked at the broken mirror. I snap my finger calling a maid.

"My King, is there something you want?" She politely said and bowed.

"Give her a mirror. Vasílissa mou needs to see her dress before we go to the festival." I said looking at Ryu's eyes intensingly. Without a minute or two, the mirror arrived. I saw Ryu's cheeks turns red. I smirked knowing she loves it.

"Satisfied now?" I touch her chin still smirking. I never teased someone before, until this girl appeared to my life making it more lively.

"Ya, you're too close. Move." She glared. I chuckled. What a shy human girl. I thought. Well, this human will be a dhampire sooner or later.

"Anyway, lets go. The carriage is now outside. We don't want to be late at the festival right?" I winked and when I saw she blushed, I smirked in satisfaction.

"Shut up or else we will be seriously be late in my first festival in Moon Kingdom" she grumpily walk ahead of me as I chuckle.

"Fire ball, the King of Nights just winked at me! The legendary King! Gosh, I don't know if I deserve a second chance to live or should death be more acceptable?" She suddenly said happily in her thoughts. I accidentally let my powers slipped. Kidding.

I catch up with her pace and carry her suddenly in a bridal style. She looks at me both eyes wide open. I stick my tongue out playfully.

"If we are going to walk in that kind of pace, surely we are going to miss some events so hold on tight because I'm gonna use my vampire speed." I said calmly. With no efforts being exerted, we arrive at the main door, meeting my trusted vampires.

"I seriously don't want to experience that speed again!" I bring her down since she almost want to puke. If only I know how to laugh, then I should have been laughing right now.

She recomposed herself and said "Hello earth to Taehyung! What's with that face? Are you thinking about something good? " she laughed and wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Vasílissa mou, this is not earth. This is the Moon Kingdom" I corrected and only saw her bored face.

"To think you are this serious and boring" she sighed in disappointment and hop in the carriage.

"Excuse me? Say that again?" I said a bit angry.

"I said you are a handsome vampire. Now get in this carriage or we will head off without you" she smiled innocently while growing some devil horns.

"Is this the festival? It's beautiful and bright!" She suddenly jump with sparkling eyes. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, still pissed about what she said. How could she do that to the King without even thinking twice.

"Night! Look at the floating lanterns in the river, isn't that pretty?" She said in awe. I lift my right eyebrow in confusion without saying a word since I'm still offended about what she said towards me.

"Taehyung, look at this masks! Gosh, this one literally looks like you and this one is like a fish!" She suddenly laughs, enjoying herself. I never saw her this happy before in the palace. It's like a bunny being free from the wolf's trap.Does she thought about this? If she did, I will seriously be hurt.

"Shut up and behave well, it's not like this is your first ever festival. I mean, this is just normal and the same with the other two kingdoms. Stop acting like a child" I said coldly.

I look at her and saw her teary eyes with a face that I couldn't read. I want to hear what is in her mind but I think that is the wrong thing to do especially I made her sad. I forgot that she isn't used to this side of me.

Fucking crown.