28. Baby Don't Stop

Start from the beginning

"Go in a prestigious restaurant and you won't complain anymore once you'll see that they serve you food that would only make an ant full," I opined, wanting to speak, but as I was chewing on my burger, I noticed that Jungkook who was devouring his own one, turned his head into my direction for a second, to then look back again more insistently and drop his eyes on my lips.

I peek at him, not knowing why this intense gaze is given to my mouth by him. He's very focused on them, but he suddenly moves his hand from his food to head it towards my face.

He touches my chin but then wipe a corner of my lips with his thumb without looking away from them, and he puts it inside his mouth to lick the sauce he just removed from my skin.

"What the f*ck did you just do?"

My hot cheeks intensify in brightness now that I realize that my brother just witnessed everything, which is obvious given the fact that he's right in front of us. "I...she had some sauce....on her lips..."

"And you think that's a reason for you to lick what she had on them?!"

"I didn't...I just wiped it...—"

The boy gets interrupted by the laughter of Jimin that just left his mouth in a very obvious manner, which can sound a bit like some mockery or just that he's laughing his ass off at how Jungkook is feeling embarrassed.

"How many times an am I going to be forced telling you not to touch her or flirt with her for god's sake? Are you doing it on purpose?!"

"I'm just acting like a friend...What's the problem?"

"Oh yeah, a friend licks his thumb after wiping off the sauce that was on his girl friend's lips just like that!" he utters sarcastically with wrath. "It's pissing me off Jungkook! I'm not kidding!"

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again..." he raises his eyebrows a little bit and averts the mad guy's eyes.

— Next day —

"She," Jungkook puts his finger against his lips to tell me not to make any noise as I'm coming in the house. "What?"

He closes the door behind me but wraps his arms around my waist, and back hugs me tightly, to give me a soft kiss on my weak spot, my neck.

"Your brother is still sleeping," he whispers in my ear while his lips are flirting with my skin and biting it very gently.

"Jungkook," I turn around at the feeling of his hands gripping my waist, but he pulls me against his body, to not let just a single blow of air pass between our shapes, which are stick to each other. "Be careful, he can come out at any moment."

"No," he shakes his head and nuzzles my nose with a bright smile on his face while gazing into my eyes with his starry ones. "I locked him inside," he slightly lets a giggle leave his mouth.

His lips crash against mine when I was about to speak. He lets a sweet moment linger with the tight connection of our skin compressed together, but then slides his hand up to cup the nape of my neck and intensify the kiss. He makes it even more amorous and slowly embraces my lips with his, to let a tasty flavor of strawberry in my mouth and never stop adding more to it.

The passion he's giving to it makes it even better and crazier with the way that he grabs my lips and teases me with special details that could lead us to an insane making out if he doesn't cease flirting.

I kiss him back but go for it recklessly and nibble on his lips, to not let him be the only one playing with the other's emotions.

His reaction was quick and obvious, a smile grew on his face but he momentarily moved a bit down to grasp both of my thighs and lift me up. He keeps his hands under my backside as I enfolded his body with my arms and legs to just let him drag us somewhere.

Only short seconds were enough for him to enter his room and drop me on his bed to fall from all his weight on my curves, with one arm that he didn't remove from my waist that he holds with firmness.

The kiss breaks. Both breathing heavily and sharply with our mouths just at an invisible inch away from one another, lips parted and staring into each other's soul deeply. Our smiles are impossible to fade away.

He skims my thigh with his long fingers in a back and forth motion, his unwavering gaze fixed into mine to communicate with only our touches and looks that send more than fond love and desire. His hand daintily seizes my leg and places it around his hip, as he slid up and created more than craziness to my mind.

He smirks at my reaction and starts caressing my lips with the tip of his, making the speed and power of my pulse increases like a shot. He keeps on doing it but makes a light pressure against them, worsening my want to kiss him and feel the sweetness of his strawberry lips.

"Baby," he tilts his head and delicately purses his lips to cause a subtle peck to be pressed onto my shivered skin, while whispering in a seductive manner. "Do you want more?"

I restrain myself from letting all my emotions take over me. "No..."

"No?" he creates another friction of his shapes on mine by gliding up along them, which results in thrusting forth and grabbing my upper lip in his way to not give a break to my heart. I don't respond to him but just lick my lips nervously as he's staring at me with his cocky look, enjoying the moment to the full.

"Tell me again," he goes a bit lower and pushes his lips against my neck, right underneath my jawline. "Do you want more baby?"

"I do," I give up and do not fight against my willing anymore, that's too hard. "Great, because I want more of you as well."

He finally locks our lips together and drifts his hand higher to my lower stomach, in order to clear his way out and move my top up, to end with what he wants, getting in contact with my skin, which is now covered in chills because of him.

He deepens the kiss and lets his fingers travel along my stomach to stroke it and slide up as his body does it too, but he gradually lets himself lie down on his left side, dragging me in his movement and fondling my curves, to also play with my hair and pass his fingers through it. I put my hands below his ear, feeling his sharp jawline moving to the motion that he's using to kiss me deeply, this is a terribly good and satisfying sensation for me.

"JUNGKOOK!"

The voice of my brother makes us pull apart from each other.

Jungkook sighs heavily but doesn't move from an inch and places one of his hand on the side of my neck, to brush my cheek with his thumb. "Babe, I don't want to stop."

"Let's not make him wait he's going to be f—"

He cuts me off with his lips, and seals them together tightly, but from out of nowhere, sucks on my lower one to make this the best ever.

"Jungkook what the hell are you doing?! Open!"

He pushes his body forward as his hand is remaining below my ear to keep the connection between us tight as ever and he goes a bit more roughly to kiss me.

He exhales sharply once our bodies press onto each other tightly and that my curves are squeezed against his tough shapes. It might have got him overexcited and he turned the kiss into something deep to lose our breaths at the speed of light, as some moans are now leaving our mouths uncontrollably.

He slides one hand to my hips and grasps it before acting crazier but surely unconsciously, by making back and forth movement onto me. His hips thrusting forth, I spread my legs without thinking twice and put them around him, making him grab my thigh from underneath, to keep on grinding onto me as he seemed to be turned on by it.

"I'm going to f*cking kill you if you're not already dead Jung freaking kook!"

The man who was enjoying the moment to a high degree breaks away at the sound of Yoongi yelling. "Oh my f*cking God."

He sighs sharply and bites his glossy lower lip to move and stand up from the bed.

I do it as well and walk to the living room as Jungkook stopped in front of the door that is being tortured at the other side by the man who's punching his fist into it to be loud.

"OPEN THIS F—"

Jungkook let the inside of Yoongi's room get into sight once he was sure I was acting like cleaning. Those little gazes and looks he gives me just kill my soul all the time, that's insane.