C H A P T E R F I V E

En başından başla

"Yes, if she gets enough of rest then she'll be okay for tomorrow but I have to give her saline because she's too weak right now" he explains.

"Okay. Then go ahead"

After attaching the saline to her, he gives me some medicine to give her when she awakes and left.

While sitting next to her, there were so many thoughts flying around in my head that I was curious about.

Why was she apologizing to her mom and dad?

Did she hurt them?

And I was also wondering 'Why was she sleeping on the stairs?'

...

43 minutes later...

She finally woke up.

I sat he up and fed her her medicine and she fell asleep again.

Emily's Pov.

After sleeping for 'I don't know how long' I woke up. I looked around my surroundings and saw that I was in a bedroom, which looks like it belongs to a guy, and I was lying on a bed.

I tried getting up but I was stopped when I felt a pain in my right arm. I had saline attach to me.

Where am I?

Oh yeah, I remember. Earlier Xavier feeds me some medicine and I don't know what happens after that.

Hearing the door open, I turned to see someone entering.

It's Xavier.

"The wedding planner will be here in a few minutes. Don't worry. You don't have to get up or do anything you only have to choose some stuff for the wedding" he explained.

"Oh okay"
...

"Hey. My name is Olivia Thomas and I'm your wedding planner." She introduced with a polite smile.

"Hi, I'm Emily"

"Nice to meet you. So tell me, What's your budget, how many people are you inviting, and what's your dream venue?"

"My budget? Umm...what's the cheapest?"

"........The cheapest? Well, the cheapest is up to 2000" she replied.

Omg! That much?

"Is there anything cheaper?"

"No. That's the cheapest"

"Oh, then---"

"Ahem." Xavier popped out of nowhere and greeted the wedding planner.

"Hi, Mr. Stephano." Olivia greeted Xavier.

"So what did she choose?" He asked while glaring at me.

"Well, I was just discussing the cheapest budget with your wife." She said and Xavier looked over to me.

"Just....dont bother with her. She's not feeling that well, I'll help her out" he said to Olivia and send another deadly glare at me.

I'm not feeling well?

I'm perfectly fine. He's the one who needs to be in the hospital.

"Okay. So let me start over. What's the budget?"

"Hmm...what's the highest?" He asked.

"About 5,6 million. It goes higher than that but that's the highest we've ever got"

My mouth dropped open.

Don't tell me he's going to an expensive wedding!

"Okay, then let's go with 8 million."

"What! No!" I interrupted.

"Yes, set the budget for 8 million," he said totally ignoring me and turned back to Olivia.

"Okay, I'll write that down. How many people are you inviting?"

"About 900 to 1000 people"

That much?

I never knew that many people (except celebrities) attends a wedding.

"Okay. What's your dream venue?"

"Gotham hall in new york" he replied.

"Okay, and what's your dream wedding? What kind of wedding do you want?" She asked.

Xavier turned to me and give me a look that said 'what's your dream wedding?'

Dream wedding?

Well, when Mark and I were still together I imagine my dream wedding as a winter wonder theme with beautiful lights and romantic lit candles but that dream was crushed.

"......A..... winter wonderland wedding theme" I replied with a dull expression on my face and Olivia wrote it down.

"Beautiful lights, romantic with lit candles, classic and expensive," Xavier added.

Whoa! Is this a coincidence...?

"Okay, that's all then. We'll get everything ready for tomorrow."

"Thank you," I said and she smiled at me.

"Goodbye then," she said and shook both Xavier and I hand before leaving.

After she left, I sat on the bed and thought of my wedding.

Holy crap!

I'm getting married tomorrow!!

...

Hey guys!!

The next episode is out.

How ya' like it?

QOTD: what ya think of Xavier and Emily dream

wedding?

That's all for now.

Byee~~