O

"Well don't you look studious," you complimented, looking Hyerin's outfit up and down. "Seeing you in a uniform is definitely a nice change. Especially after constantly seeing you in a hospital gown."

"Thanks," Hyerin said, walking closer to your bed. "Hopefully I'll get to see you in regular clothes one day too."

You smiled softly but avoided the topic otherwise. "So how's school been? Any reports on you-know-who?"

"Ah, about that...I have some news." Hyerin sat down on the bed next to you, looking to the door to make sure no one would hear what she was about to say. "I'm finally gonna tell him."

"Really?" you asked, grabbing onto Hyerin's arm excitedly. She nodded and you began shaking her. "That's great! I'm so happy for you. So when's it gonna go down?"

"Tomorrow, as long as everything goes according to plan."

"Hold up, you have a plan?" you inquired with an arched brow.

"It's not as big as I make it out to be," Hyerin laughed. "This plan consists of him actually showing up tomorrow. I'm hoping he won't get sick with something or just not come to school for whatever reason."

"Hyerin, this is big news! I'm so excited, you honestly don't even know. Oh! You better come right to me after and tell me about it, okay? Even if it doesn't work out-God forbid-I want to be able to comfort you. So you'll come see me, right? Or I can go to your room?"

"That's fine with me. But, if it isn't too much to ask, do you think you could come to my room? Despite what happens I'll probably be in so much shock that my legs won't function properly," Hyerin replied.

"Of course! Nothing could stop me from being with you tomorrow," you said.

"Awesome! Now, I'm really sorry to cut this visit short but I actually have some other stuff I've gotta do so I need to go," Hyerin said, standing up from the bed.

"Wait!" Your hand shot out and you grabbed onto Hyerin's wrist before she could walk away. "Have you thought about telling Taehyung after this is over?"

"If all goes well then I will, but if it's a fail then I don't see a point," Hyerin answered with a shrug. After nodding to her response, you released the girl from your grip. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some mental preparing to do."

"Good luck!" you called out, waving as Hyerin left your room.

Now alone in your room, you turned to look at the orchids next to you. They looked good today, no petals decorating the bedside table or around the pot they were in. Feeling silly, you laid down in your bed facing the flowers, closing your eyes in silent prayer.

Please let everything go well for her tomorrow.