CHAPTER 6 : THE DATE

Ten past seven

Ten past seven. He was late, so unlikely him. He was always punctual, he had to be. He was a prince.

Dressed in a white denim, shirt and shoes with a blue bag hung around my shoulder, I waited for Reyaansh to show up.

He had asked me to wait outside Aarunya's cottage in the garden and I glanced at my watch constantly getting bored, waiting for him.

Just as I pulled out my mobile to call him, I heard a helicopter fly over my head and preparing to land on the helipad infront of Aarunya's cottage.

Aarunya hadn't told me she was expecting guests. She wasn't even home. She was at a city that's an hour from the Jaigarh palace.

I held my hair back in place as the helicopter slowly landed making everything around fly. The door opened and I noticed Reyaansh jumping out of the helicopter.

Did he -?

He ran his fingers through his hair putting it back into its place while the other hand was shoved in his pocket. I wouldn't deny it, he looked hot.

Riaana, what the hell are you saying ? You must be out of your mind. That's so unlike you.

He walked to me in slow calculated steps. I hadn't expected him to come over in a helicopter to pick me up. 

"Hello, date"

"My date has never picked me up in a helicopter before." I replied making him chuckle.

"I'm sure your date was never a prince." He said winking at me.

Ahh that wink, it's to die for.

Riaana ! Stop. You're surely drunk, aren't you ?

"Let's go ?" He asked and I nodded in reply trying to get my brain in order.