Girl Meets Secret Santa

Later that morning I meet Farkle at Topangas. I sit outside and wait for him. Once he arrives we sit in awkward silence till he finally starts talking.

"Wanna explain why you left?" He asks and I can tell he covered for me.

"Farkle." I start then look away for a second while trying to figure out how to explain it. "I'm not you. I've been raised by people who vairy in status, but families that have more just seemed to go for younger kids. Kids who will become used to the attention and the overwhelming amount of gifts and stuff." I pause and he still looks confused. "My room is the size of most houses I've lived in. My closet is the size of a bedroom that I've shared with kids. I'm not a Minkus and I could never be one." I say and he nods.

"Well then. I quess we'll figure something out." He says to reassure me, but I think it helped him more than me.

The two of us head back to the Minkus house. I spend the rest of the holidays with them.

Next thing I know I'm sitting at Topangas with the group.

"Its time for another year of Secret Santa!" Rilley says with a large smile spread across her face. She walks over to Smakle with the hat of names.

"I got Lucus." She says looking up from her paper.

"Smakle." Farkle says looking over at her. Than he draws a name and slowly opens it trying to make sure no one sees it.

Riley takes the hat around to maya, than me, lucus and Zay. She takes the last name and smiles at us. Time for a special year of secret Santa.

Later that day I sit by the wall of windows and Farkle knocks on the door.

"Come in." I say and turn towards him. "Who do you have?"

"I cant tell you. I dont know if you understand the point." He says sarcastically although I can tell hes not gonna tell me.

"Wow fine then I wont tell you." I say and look back out the window.

"Congratulations you've grasped the concept." He says in a smartelic tone.

"So how can I help you?" I ask with a half hearted smile.

"Just wanted to check on you. Secret Santa can be weird the first time around with this group." He says.

"Well I assure you I'm fine. If I run into any issues I'll let you know though."

"Good. Well I'll leave you to it then." He says and exits my room.

Once the door closes I look back down at the small piece of paper. The small letters somehow made me worried. I could tell you so much about this person but had no idea what to get them. I sneaked downstairs and down the streets, before I knew it I was once again knocking on Zays door.

"Hey." He says with a wide smile as he swings the door open and moves so I can enter I flop onto the couch without a second thought.

"Who do you have." I ask looking over at him.

"Wow so straightforward. Not even a hi back. Im offended." The words came out with slight sarcasm but made me question if he ment it.

"I'm sorry. Hey....who do you have?"

"Farkle. You?" He asks.

"Maya." I reply.

A/n
Im sorry if this is bad. I feel like its rushed. Im sorry im still writing Christmas chapters I promise I'm wrapping up the Christmas parts. I haven't decided what presents everyone should get if you have ideas please let me know.