Girl Meets Discover

A/n
I cut out the time skip btw. So for the people who read the last chapter when it had the time skip please know that it's gone. (But there is now like an hour skip...)

Zays pov

After everyone's left the shop I turn to Lucas who hasn't left my side and can obviously tell something's bugging me.

"Zay.." He starts letting confusion slip out. I turn towards the slouched figure wondering how we both shifted into different people once the others left.

"Yeah?" I mumble and he looks up at me with wide eyes.

"I know that this might seem odd, but do we know Jess?" He pauses then quickly explains himself. "I mean like the two of use. Did we know her before?"

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that. She reminds me off someone but I cant quite put a name to the face. But when she said her name was Jess.." I start then Lucus interrupts me.

"She couldn't be her though. I mean that girl was completely different. " He says.

"If New York has taught me anything, it's that people change people. So someone changed her...if it's even her." I say with a slight sigh.

"Zay." Lucus says in the same confused voice as before.

"Yeah." I say joining him in confusion.

"You should talk to her." He says and stands up. "But if it's her try not to get into any trouble." He says and walks to the door.

"I haven't yet." I say and he smiles at me and walks away. I stand up and place a tip on the table then start to walk out. "Yet." I say my voice slightly shaking.

Riley POV
After the coffee shop Maya and I take Jess back to my house to show her the bay window. She looks around the room a little bit until my voice brings her back to reality.

"Now your officially part of the group." I say with a large smile and she sets down an item and turns back to me.

"Its a great room Riley...." she starts and takes another look around. "Quite a lot of stuff." She mumbles and then walks back over to me. Maya sits down on the bay window and clears her throat.

"Sit down Jess. This is where we solve all of our problems." Maya says as we sit down.

"Cool." She says awkwardly. I look at the ground then at Maya. "So what's so special about a bay window?" She asks carefully.

"Its almost magical. When a place like this is where you solve your problems and build a stronger relationship with your friends, it becomes something special." I say calmly. She slightly nods than looks at my clock.

"I really should get going." She says and puts one leg out the window. "Thanks for having me." She says looking back over at us. We smile and she climbs away.

"Is it just me or did she go up?" Maya asks and I lightly shrug.

"It did look like it, but from where I'm sitting it's hard to tell." I say standing up.