Girl Meets Whats Happening to Jess

Two weeks later

I walk into the oddly quite Topangas. My feet drag as I walk to the bar to grab myself a stool. After setting the stool in my normal spot I just sit in silence. I tap my fingers on my knee wondering where they all are. Although I know this isn't a big deal I can still feel the panic boil up in me. The door swings open and Zay notices the panic on my face. He rushes over to me and I jump of my stool.

"You ok?" He asks me and I try to think of a good excuse for why I'm panicked.

"Fine." I say knowing that this isn't how I should deal with this. "I just have to go. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize." He says calmly and I can tell that he knows that I'm not even close to fine.

"I'm sorry." I say then head out as fast as I can.

I can only imagine what his face looks like. I imagine judgment and confusion, but I have no time to think about this. Rushing past the rest of the group I head home.

Zays POV

I stare at the empty doorway that Jessica had just ran through. Nothing happens, the world seemed to have stopped, because my mind took over.

Flashback

"Zay I'm fine." The young Jessica says. Her long hair brown hair is braided in two french braids and my cowboy hat lays ontop of her head. Her eyes well up with tears that shes still trying to hide and she starts to walk away. I grab her hand and her head turns back towards me. "Seriously Zay?"

"Your not fine. Your never fine. Please let me in." I beg as she slips her hand away from me. She takes off the hat and places it on my head. I smile at the ground then I feel her cold hand on my chin. She lifts my head up and smiles at me.

"When the times right I'll turn to you. But you always know where to find me. And if you come at the right moment..." she stops as if at a loss for the right words. "Let's just say if you come at the right moment I'd find a way to let you in." She says then slowly walks off.

End of flashback
Jess POV

It's been an hour. I walk into my dark room with no intention of staying. After locking my door I slip out my window and head to Rileys rooftop with tears in my eyes. I lean on the edge and look at the sky.

Zays POV

"Mr. Mathews." I say walking up to him in the empty living room.

"Yes Mr. Babineaux." He says and I can hear a slight hint of worry in his voice.

"You know everything about Lucus and me. And you've always kept it a secret. Do you think you could keep another secret from my group of friends?" I ask.

"Sure Zay. What is it?" He asks this time really sounding worried.

"Just follow me." I say and lead him to the rooftop. I leave him at a point on the staircase where he cant hear the conversation above but where he can see me if I call him up. "Stay here. If I need you I'll call you up." I say then head up the rest of the stairs.

I push open the door and see Jess leaning on the wall.

A/n
Sorry for switching POV so much(its not even a lot but I know it bugs some people).