★Part 29★ - ❅Amanama!❅

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
★Part 29★ -❅Amanama!❅
Final Part
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I never expected my relationship with Ochako Uraraka to grow so much in such a short time. From the moment I met her, I thought it would just be some basic partnership so we could both get what we wanted. But, after the eight months I spent with her, something brewed inside of me. I was too late to notice, but it had been there for a long time.

After everything we had been through... those awkward dinners with everyone, the firework festival, studying together, and... the vacation. We never once talked about how we felt about each other. The only thing we did talk about was how we felt about other people.

...

I placed my hand on the old golden doorknob that connected to the balcony door. I could see a figure through the distorted glass, but I couldn't make out who it was. But, I knew. The person standing on the other side of this door was Ochako... and she was waiting for me. Slowly, I turned the knob and a click came from the mechanisms inside. I gulped and pulled. Cold air seeped through the crack of the door as it came open. The sudden temperature change was slightly uncomfortable, but it was weirdly welcoming. Eventually, I opened the door enough to where I could walk through. As soon as I took one step through the doorframe, I froze.

She was standing there, leaning on the railing and staring at the moon. The lights surrounding her reflected off of her bright red dress. The dress' skirt was puffy and went down to her knees. I was speechless. I had never seen another dress like it. To put it simply, it was beautiful. At this point, I wasn't sure if she had noticed me or not. She seemed pretty fixated on the moon, so I was under the impression she didn't hear me. I took a deep breath and started walking.

It was pretty quiet that night. The only things that I could hear were the taps from my dress shoes as the hit the marble flooring of the balcony and faraway cars driving around. So, it was only natural that she heard me even before I started walking towards her.

She lifted herself up from the railing but continued to stare at the moon. Standing behind her, I saw her visibly take a deep long breath before turning around. She wore her usual smile, but this time she had a red flower in her hair to match with her dress. Before now, I still saw her around the school, so it's not like I hadn't seen her for those past five months. But, it felt like I hadn't seen her face in years. Because of that, all of my worries washed away just from the sight of her face alone.

She raised her right hand in a waving motion. "Hey, [F/N]. Been a while, huh?" she said.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, it has been," I muttered while scratching the back of my head.

"Y'know, I'm surprised to see you here! I didn't take you as the party type," she joked.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm not really a fan of parties. But, I didn't really come here for the party..."

She tilted her head to the side. "Why did you come here then?"

"I came... I came to..." I stuttered.

'This is it... If I just get straight to the point, then I can do what I came here for!' I thought.

"You came to... what?" she asked.

I gulped and breathed in. "I came... to tell you something, Ochako!" I shouted.

I wasn't shouting to be rude or to come off as aggressive. No, shouting was the only way I could put that thought into words. It needed to come out that way.