☆Part 2☆

"U-um..." Ochako stuttered, "W-well..."

'What is this..?' I thought.

"Can... can you... Um..." she muttered.

'Is this... a confession..?! On the first day?!' I thought again.

"Can... can you help me get Deku to go out with me?!" she shouted.

"Huh?!" I questioned loudly.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
☆Part 2☆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Well... since you're his best friend and all... I was hoping you could help set him up with me..!" she continued. I just stood there, speechless. I mean, with the way she was acting around Izuku earlier it was pretty obvious that she liked him, but... I never expected her to come to me to help her out.

"Wait, wait, wait... Let me get this straight..." I said with my hand on my chin, "So, you like Izuku?" Ochako's face turned red as a tomato and looked down at the ground.

"Y-yes," she stammered. I sighed and took a few steps forward.

"Alright, I can help you out," I said. Ochako quickly lifted her head up and smiled.

"Seriously?! Thank you, [L/N]!" she exclaimed.

"You can call me [F/N]. Since I'm calling you by your first name, too," I mentioned. She nodded.

"Okay, [F/N]!" she beamed. But, I wasn't gonna do this without something in return. Obviously, I could just be nice and help her out, but I saw my opportunity. So, I decided to take it. I pointed at her and she stared at me, confused.

"But, I'll only do this if you help me out with something in return," I announced.

"What is it?" she asked.

'How do I bring this up without sounding like a creep..?' I thought, 'Well... if she could bring it up without a problem... then I should be able to too!' I took a deep breath and looked into Ochako's eyes with determination. But, as I got ready to speak, my determination left my body.

"Can... can you set me up with Mina..?" I asked softly. Ochako stared at me with her mouth slightly open. Then, she tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"You like Mina?" she asked. My face turned red and I shook my head.

"N-no! I just want to... uh... catch up with her, that's all!" I shouted, "And since you seem close to her, I thought you would be able to do something to help me out..." She continued to stare at me, but this time with a smile.

"Alright! In return for you helping me out with Deku, I'll help you out with Mina! Deal?" she said. I smiled back and walked up to her with my hand out, signaling to shake hands.

"Deal," I replied. Ochako reached out her hand and shook mine. This encounter began a long partnership between me and Ochako.

...

The sound of something banging against my door repeated. Knock, knock, knock. I thought I could hear a voice, but I was too out of it to be able to tell. After a few minutes, the knocking stopped. Curiosity got the better of me, so I finally got up out of bed and walked to my door. I creaked the door open slowly, trying to see what was outside. My eyes met with Ochako's who was standing right outside my door. I shut the door as slowly as I opened it.

"Hey, why'd you shut the door?" Ochako asked from outside. It took a while, but the situation finally caught up with my sleepy brain.

"How do you know where I live?!" I shouted.