Velvet: Whoa! It's amazing!

Yatsuhashi: You're right... How much was this?

Me: Don't even ask. Anyway, Coco is the Commander, Fox is the driver, Velvet is the gunner, andYatsuhashi is the loader. *To Cinder* Team CEN!

CEN: Reporting for duty sir~!

Me: There is only 3 of you, I am assigning the Russian T-90MS MBT to you!

Me: Cinder is the Commander, Emerald is the gunner, and Neo is the driver

Neo: Who's the loader?

Me: Oh, I forgot to tell you girls that your assigned tank has an autoloader.

CEN: Oooohhhh!!

Me: With assigned vehicles done, let's start!

--Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and CEN doing push-ups--

We are in the shooting range right now. I was on top of Team JNPR's tank, screaming orders at them.

Me: *Veins popping out of my neck* C'MON NORA! AIM THE FUCKING GUN!

Ren: *Loads round* Round's up!

Jaune: FIRE! *KABLAM*

After the dust cleared, I looked down range to see that the target is still intact. I looked down and gritted my teeth in anger and frustration.

Me: *Inhales* GOD DAMNIT NORA! THE TARGET WAS 400 METERS AWAY! HOW CAN YOU FUCKING MISS?!? EVEN A FUCKING STORMTROOPER CAN HIT THAT EVEN WITH HIS SHITTY AIMING! *Jumps down and walks away* VERDAMMT, VERDAMMT NOCH MAL! (GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!)

Jaune: Wow... I've never seen F/N this mad.

Ren: Well, there is nothing more scary than an angry German.

Jaune: True...

I grabbed a beer and drank it, then I walked back to them.

Me: *Jumps on the tank* Sorry... Just a little cranky. Anyway, let's try again...

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N going rambo--

Me: *Claps hands* Alright! The first day of training was a complete success, even though we had some problems... *Cough* *Cough* Nora missing a target at 400 meters. *Cough* *Cough*

Nora: HEY!

Me: Hahahaha! Anyway, you are dismissed!

RWBY/JNPR/CFVY/CEN: YES SIR!

With that, the 4 teams left the proving grounds, while I stayed behind and leaned on our tank.

Otto: *Places his hand on my shoulder* Hey, I think you need a break...

Me: *Nods* Nein... More like, 'We need a break.'

Crew: Agreed!

Suddenly, my phone buzzed then I looked at it. As soon as I looked down, my nose bleed from the picture that my mini harem sent me.