Chapter Forty- He also has a sister.

Start from the beginning

Exactly where Louisa got her talent's.

  Hunter was a perfection with a pencil, these are the kind of art they sell for millions at auctions and yet here they are being used as wall decor in Hunter's bedroom.

A big frame above the head of his bed caught my eye. It's was a coloured pencil drawing of his Dad.

  I felt my heart twitch. Hunter looked up to his father so much that his greatest fear at the moment is his Dad finding out he disappointed him.

  A groan from the bed brought my attention back to my environment.

  Hunter's figure was hidden underneath his blanket as he turned around and faced the other direction.

   I walked up to the edge of his bed where I could see his face and tried waking him up.

" Hunter?" I called out but he made no attempt to awaken.

" Hunter wake up"

  Still nothing.

  With my free hand I tapped lightly on his shoulder twice.

" Hunter... Hunter wake up"

  Then I finally got a reaction. He hummed and slowly flipped the opposite way.

" Hunter" I said his name again.

  Unsurprisingly, he groaned and answered me.

" Arrrgh.... What is it?"

Jesus Christ his voice!

  I was actually stunned for a few seconds by his husky early morning voice but I had other important things to focus on.

" Hunter wake up you have a photo shoot today"

  I think the information startled him because he whipped so fast to catch who's speaking and immediately regretted it.

" Oww!" He yelled and used his right hand to hold his head, then he opened his eyes. " Jules? What the fuck are you doing in here?"

  Would it surprise you that the only thing I feel that was important in his statement is the fact he called me Jules?

" I came to wake you up"

" Why!?"

  Okay, so no doubts. He's still very, very angry with me.

" You have a photo shoot by nine and it's almost eight" I explained and his blue but red clouded eyes widened with realization.

" Fuck!" Was his only word and he threw his blanket off himself and jumped up from the bed.

  And I swear, I would never be prepared for a sight like this.

  Hunter was naked and except for his pair of boxers he had on, everything else was on display.

  He had a perfectly toned body with well defined abs that glistened with his sweat.

  His body was righteously carved in every corner, even to his calves.

  Following his chest down to his waist where his shorts hung extremely low I caught the outline of a tattoo.

  I could only see the curves that held resemblance to a wolf's head and I thought back to the days he was called the alpha male for being our school team's captain.

Maybe, that could be the inspiration.

But still, I don't think anyone ever knew Hunter did have a tattoo.

Oh wait, I forgot he's had a fertile journey of stripping with the ladies.

" Jules, I said you can leave now"

  Oh my goodness, I'm so stupid!

  I was busy staring at his body to even acknowledge he was speaking to me.

  I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I looked up, expecting to see a smirking Hunter but no.

  In fact he looks more pissed than when I woke him.

Right. He's still angry.

" I uh... I brought you some aspirin" I mumbled the first words that came into my brain after massaging his half naked body with my eyes.

" Did I ask for it?" He folded his arms across his chest causing his muscles to bulge.

" I-I, I was only trying to help. You know. Because of you might have a hangover" why was I suddenly feeling so guilty by doing so.

" Like I said before, did I ask?" He lifted one brow up and I felt defeated.

I actually didn't want to argue with him.

" I'm sorry.. I'll just-" I started but he didn't let me finish.

" Leave them on the table" he said and marched into his bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

  I flinched with the sound but turned to keep the water and drug on the table beside the bed.

  As I placed them gently on the table, I saw another framed photo on the furniture.

  It was of a middle aged lady and a girl who should be at least in her teenage years.

  They both had the brightest smiles I have ever seen on their faces.

Judging by the picture above his head, I'd assume the elderly lady to be his Mom, but the girl?

I never knew he also has a sister.