Chapter thirty two- knowing who he is

And this beautiful girl above is Megan.

I'd like to repeat that these photos aren't mine.. they're just images that popped up in Google searches or I happened to unknowingly stumble upon.

Soo.. I've noticed Wattpad has got so many ghost readers 👀 who only read and don't vote nor comment 🧐

  Please do, it's an encouragement to so many writers out there. But I appreciate your reading though.

Another update.

Enjoy 🖤--------------------------

Hunter's P.O.V.

" Guillermo please tell Edward not to worry, I've done the parking for him" I say as I walked into the living room and shrug off my suit jacket.

" No problem, welcome back" Guillermo replies and takes my jacket from me.

  I answer with a nod and flop myself down on the sofa, whilst putting on the television and searching for my worthy entertainment.

" Ah, you're home"

  I look to my left to sight Edward descending the stairs in a graceful manner.

  He had his hand full of papers and colour pencils which I'm definitely sure aren't mine.

" Err- Edward, is there an architectural crisis going on in your bedroom?"

  His laughter boomed on the down floor as he clutches his stomach to steady himself.

" Oh goodness no. These are for Louisa" he lifts his arm in the air like it will open a spiritual portal that will enable me see it's contents.

" Hmm, well carry on" I nudged my chin to him as he walked straight into the kitchen, leaving me to concentrate on the show in the television.

  A few minutes later, soft footsteps approach and I don't need to look to see who's coming.

  I became aware of when she entered the living room because she gasped, definitely not expecting me here.

  I bit back my smirk and waited for her to retreat as usual and she did.

  Only thing is she came back after only going few steps.

" You don't like me" was the first thing the little girl said and to be honest, my shock didn't come from the question but from the fact that she's actually talking to me.

Looks like she had been inspired to face her fears.

" Go to bed kid" I don't look at her as I replied, rather I change the channel once more and relapse in my chair.

" Why don't you like me? Everybody likes me" she continues to speak and I'm beginning to see traces of her mother's knowledge in her.

Number one, unnecessary courage.

" Then I'm the one to teach you that in life, not everyone is going to like you"

  The station I decide on is a movie I think, but I'm already far from it's starting point so I just try to pay attention and grasp the concept.

  And that was interrupted by a black figure underneath my line of sight.

  I slowly lowered my eyes to see why she felt it was ideal to interrupt me tonight but the sight I met with slightly cracked me.

  Louisa was looking me straight in the eye like she had done something wrong, her eyes were holding back a stream of tears that was very visible and her pouted lips quivering almost in fear.