DEAR CAPTIVE,

Congratulations for having reached the stars and beyond to get here,

And, me as the first man to pass this labyrinth, understands what you have gone through. You've gone through hell, and now you're here, willing to take this route as an escape method.

And I believe in you. I believe that you can cross this milestone and get to your destination.

I know that in your mind, you feel like destroying me because I am the one who created this hell for you. I created this labyrinth, and I made you some kind of Hercules in the modern era.

And I have to say, I'm sorry, but you have to pass through it.

You know, this temple was here before me, and it was never really created by me. And it's true, I am the true inheritor of this, but I am here to tell you that as you are right now, I was a few years back.

I hated this place and I wished it would burn in hell.

But now, I understand.

I realized the importance of this hell.

And I'm cherishing it right now.

And just like me, you might be able to grow and learn the truth, that this place you call hell will be heaven to you. And you might just get to understand as I did. That this is not just a haven, it's heaven.

And I hope you'll turn out as I did to nurture and care for this heaven.

Yours sincerely,

Jonathan Bryans.