"Yep. Man we're gonna miss this place, and you! Well, we'll miss you but not as much as Liam." Harry looked between me, and Liam sat on my right.

"I don't get how you two are hoping to keep in contact though?" Zayn said as he brushed one hand through his perfectly styled hair.

"Well, I haven't exactly told you about this but-," I felt Liam squeeze my leg with one of his hands and knew that he was encouraging me to tell them, "I'm moving back to England this month." they all looked at me confused but faint smiles were playing on the lips.

"Actually, I guess I'm leaving this week. I was only here for six months but I'm due to go back to London where I have an apartment-."

"Ah god, you have to get on our flight, we're heading to London too!" Louis nearly jumped from his seat and I could hear Liam laughing quietly from my side. It was pretty weird how Louis had suggested exactly what Liam had.

"Well Lou, Liam gave me the same suggestion and we found a ticket. I spoke to my dad last night and he agreed to let me leave this week. He’s paid for the ticket and everything!"

They all looked at me with wide eyes and grins on their faces. I even heard Liam gasp from my side and he went to grab my hand tightly, obviously he was pretty pleased with the news.

"Oh but the surprises don't stop there," I continued, "my dad has decided to let me off work for the rest of my stay seeing as it's my last week to enjoy. I'm free until we leave this Friday!"

They all seemed a little shocked, but it was a good shock.

Then without warning, Louis yelled out in joy and Niall did the same, the only difference was that Niall had another mouth full of food. We all celebrated a little over breakfast and Liam made the suggestion of us all going out to enjoy the city at our own pace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeh I'm coming, let me just grab my camera!" I yelled back to Louis who was waiting at the apartment front door whilst I got my camera from my bedroom.

Me and Louis walked downstairs together to join the rest of the guys waiting in the lobby.

"So we're all ready then?" Harry asked cheerily. We all nodded and spoke at once agreeing with each other.

They all wore Ray Bans over their eyes, for one obvious reason. But even though they all had their eyes covered, I quickly found Liam and walked over to stand next to him. He found my hand with his and we let Louis lead the rest of us out the front door.

"Boys, I'm thinking we split up and let Liam and Olivia spend some time without us." Harry suggested, and as he looked at me with a grin on his lips, I could tell that he had just winked behind the Ray Bans.

"Great idea Haz my man." Zayn smiled back at us.

"Oi Zayn, back off! Harreh is my man!" Louis shot Zayn a look and walked over to Harry wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"Haha, sure Lou. I wasn't trying to steal him from you." Zayn chuckled and held his hands up in defence.

"Right guys, we'll meet up in the plaza at around, let’s see, 5 sound alright?" Harry looked at his phone and back at me and Liam.

"Yep, that sounds cool." Liam replied over his shoulder as he started to lead me in the opposite direction away from the boys.

"Yeah, and no getting up to mischief Mr Payne. Take care of your woman!" Louis yelled to us with a laugh as we walked further out of their view.