Chapter 8~Reunite

((A/N: This chapter (and more of the story) will contain songs that are already sang by someone famous. Please pretend that, for this story, the owners of these songs did not make the songs. Please and Thank you. (All the songs copyright goes to the celebrities that have written and sang them) :D && "Dreams" Kaysie's and Mickey's band is an actual youtube band. Go check them out!! :D))

We eventually made it to the hotel we had to stay at and we all got rooms. Mickey, Suzie, Telynn, Saydee, and I all shared one hotel apartment. The 5SOS boys shared one, Niall, Liam, Louis, and dad shared one. Zayn and Perrie got their own and Leigh-anne, Jade, an Jesy shared the last one. "Where's Bella?!"  Suzie screamed. "Wait, Bella's coming?! I though she lived in the USA still?!"  I asked her. "She did but she's visiting her aunt down here so I told her to come here since she lives near this hotel"  Suzie answered. "Oh my fucking gosh!! We can get the band back together!!!"  Mickey yelled. "What?" Saydee and Telynn asked when they walked into the kitchen. "Me and Mickey were the first members in Dreams but then Suzie and our friend Bella became band members. We were singing on a live broadcast for youtube then people started to comment saying we should all become a band together so they joined Dreams but then the Me, Suzie, Mickey, and you guys had to move to England since our adopter made us and Bella had to stay in America. So the band broke up and Suzie didn't want to be part of the band if her BFF Bella wasn't there so it was just Mickey and I. Then Me and Mickey lost connection to Bella but Suzie still Skyped her everyday whenever she had a chance. Me and Mickey were always to busy."  I told them, giving the whole back story. "So know we can see if we can get the band back together and be the right Dreams again"  Mickey said. 

"OMFG thats a perfect idea!! But what about the songs you guys write? Bella and Suzie don't know any of them" Saydee questioned. "Suzie has been with us everytime we do the music to the songs and I dont know if she tells Bella" I said. "Yeah i do. I record it and send it to her. Even though we all broke up we will forever and always be music sisters"  Suzie said. "When Bella gets here should we make a video saying the band back together"  Mickey volunteered. "OMFG yes! The bands so close to get back together"  I squealed. "Bella said she's on her way!!"  Suzie screamed looking at her phone. "Yas!" Me and Mickey cheered. Saydee and Telynn started running around and fixing the room around to get it neat. "Come on we need to get her downstairs or they won't let her up" I said. Mickey and Suzie nodded and we all quickly put our shoes on. Saydee and Telynn grabed their phones and put their shoes on. 

We all left the room and walked to the lobby. "She said she got got here" Suzie said looking down at her phone. We all looked around and Saydee and Telynn turned their phone to video and started video tapping the moment. "I see her!"  Mickey said pointing to the side of the entrance. "Thats her!"  Suzie said. "Bella!" We screamed running to her. She looked at us and ran to us. We all ran to each other and collied with a huge group huge. "Oh my god i missed you guys!!"  She said. "We missed you too!" We cheered in unison. We all let go of the group hug and Saydee and Telynn walked up to us. "We got that moment on video, just so you know"  Telynn said laughing. "That was adorable"  SAydee gushed. "Well, hi im Saydee and thats Telynn"  Saydee said. "Its hard to know how long these girls kept you a secret from us"  Telynn said. Bella laughed and said, "Well its nice to meet you too, i'm Bella"  "Come on lets go to the room. We have a very important question to ask you"  Mickey said. 

We all ran to the hotel room and ran inside. Saydee and Telynn took their phone out again and video tapped. "Okay, what the fuck is happening here?"  Bella asked laughing. "Bella we have a question for you"  Suzie said. "You are most likely going to like this question. Its a serious question"  Mickey said. "Bella, would you like to get the band back together?"  I asked. Me, Mickey, and Suzie waited for an answer while she was silent. "Um... I dont... Umm... YES!!"  She stuttered then screamed. "Yes!!"  We all screamed hugging again. "We got the band back together!"  We yelled. The phones went off and they joined in the group hug. "We need to get Bella to start memorizing these songs and we need to write a song, and do the music, see who sings what parts if we ever get a gig, and just become plain awesome with everything."  Mickey said. "Bella, what songs do you think you know by what Suzie sent to you?"  I asked. "Maybe Open Your Eyes. I got addicted to that song"  She said.