Chapter 4- Giants and Tiny Humans

~1 week later~ 

"Mickey Rose Malik get your bitchy ass back here!!!"

I scream running through the house. Her running threw every hallway, staircase, room, anywhere she could run. 

Our feet pounding against the floor as we both run. She takes a swift turn and runs into the living room. She ran behind uncle Niall. "uncle Ni save me!!!" i tried to get to her or grab her but Niall blocked me. "wait a second!! What did you guys do now?" he asked so confused.

"she took my chicken and ate it in front of me!!!"

I said still full of anger. He looked at mickey with wide eyes and wide mouth. "mickey... 3 seconds to run... 1...2...3"

By two she was already off again. At three i chased after her with all force. I finally got close to her as if i could grab her. She started slowing down out of lack of breath and i got the chance to jump on her back. We both fell down most likely getting rug burn. 

I pinned her down while she struggled under me. "dont eat my food again." i said through my gritted teeth. "then dont touch my comb" she said back. "how about you accuse your dad for touching it when he was cleaning.". She had a wide mouth as i got off her. She started marching to who-knows-where- her dad is. You could litterly feel the pounding of her feet from marching to hard. 

I walked to the kitchen and jumped on Uncle Louis' back. 

"kaysie, whatcha doin?"

"you know... Just hanging here"

"can you get off?" 

"nope! Im never going to leave my sasser masser uncle"

"its the sass master not sasser masser"

"do you really want to argue with the women on your back?" i questioned him. 

" no" he immediatly said.

He walked to the living room and i saw Harry, uncle niall, and 4 other boys. "can someone get her off my back?"

"kaysie get off Louis back"

Dad damanded. "butt..."

"no butts."

"then how can i sit and shit?"

I said earning a couple laughes. Dad went up to us and pulled me off Louis. "Hey that wasn't very nice" I pouted.  I stared at the four boys. "dad, why are there giants in the house again? I dont remember climbing a bean stalk"

I got a couple laughes from everyone and dad looked at me. "those 'giants' are our opening act for the tour. Luke, ashton, michael, calum"

They all raised their hands and smiled when their name was called. "you guys are like a foot taller then me! Maybe even more!!"

I went up to the tallest one that looked like Luke and stood up near him. Then i did the same to Michael Calum and Ashton. "giants. Everyone is a giant to me."  i huffed and did a weird movement with my arms.

I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter, scrolling on my phone. I heard them all talk about the tour and how i was funny! Okay, maybe not that last part... But after that they talked about me! "kaysie!" Dad yelled. 

"whatcha want? In right here! No need to yell!" i yelled back walking to him

"your going out with the 'giants' because they want to spoil you" he told me

"okay!"

I went upstairs and put on a pair of ripped blue jean and a The Walking Dead shirt with a pair of converse. I went back down and went to the door. "we going, or nah?"  I said imitating the vine.