Chapter 7~ Tour

" wake up, we have to go on tour..." Someone whispered in my ear gently while they moved my arm. I fluttered my eyes open and saw dad. I groaned, closing my eyes and digging my head into the pillow. "Please don't be difficult im not used to this yet" He pleaded. I turned around and looked at him. I groaned and got up, "Fine. What time is it?" I asked grogily. "Its three AM" He said. "Why so early?!" I asked. "because we have to be in a whole diffrent continent tomarrow and we also have to do check ups to make sure we have everything packed up for tour" He explained. I nodded and he said, "Okay now get up and get ready. Its cold outside right now so wear a sweater or sweatshirt" I nodded and he left the room.

Mickey was already awake when i looked at her. "Zayn woke me up when Harry woke you up but i wasn't a pain so he left after that" She said sticking her tounge out. I got off the bed and sat on the floor. "Im picking your clothes out and your picking mine out. No arguments" Mickey said smiling innocently at me. I walked over to her closet and looked through it. I found a black and yellow batman tanktop and a gray North Face hoddie. I found some black skinny jeans and black converse to go with the outfit. I put it on the bed for her, and walked over to her. She was laying out a pink and white knitted slouch sweater and white jeans. She put a white tanktop with it and grabbed my black galaxy converse.

"You should be warm with the sweater and the outfit will look cute on you" She said smiling at me. I lightly chuckled at her and looked at the clothes. She started getting changed while i took my pajamas off. I put on the tanktop and then the white jeans. I put the sweater on and put on the converse. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I packed my toothbrush again and grabbed my phone, slipping it into my pocket. "Now lets show everyone our amazing 3AM look" Mickey said laughing. I chuckled at her and we walked downstairs. As soon as we got down the stairs I saw Little Mix, 5sos, and a bunch of people that i guess work for One Direction.

"Your dads want to see you in the backyard" Michael said coming up to us. "Thanks" I said.We walked to the backyard and Mickey went ot zayn. "Hey daddy" I said going up to him. He turned to look at me and hugged me. "Hey princess. On the tourbus your sleeping with me in the beds" He said. I nodded and he started to talk again, "Also i know about you and Luke. He told me, he asked permission anyways" He looked down at me and i looked up. "So you were okay with it? I thought i couldn't have any boyfriends till i was old" I asked with a smirk. "Dont make me change my mind. Your lucky i said Luke could ask you out. Enjoy it" He said smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged him harder. "Thanks dad" I said. "Im still not used to being called dad" He said laughing. "Well then i guess i have to keep calling you dad untill you get used to it. Then i'll call you old man" I said laughing. "Ugh no old man. Im only 20 i don't need to feel old already" He laughed. I laughed and let go of the hug.

"I think they should be taking all the luggage to the cars for the jets so im just gonna tickle you now" He said. Before i could process what he said he started tickling me. I squirmed and squealed while he kept tickling me. I jumped and ran away from him. He ran after me and i ran into the house while he followed me. He picked me up from behind and dropped me onto the couch. Before i could get away he started tickling me again. "S-stop t-tickling m-me" I said trying to stop laughing. "whats the magic word?" he asked. "p-please!" i said while i still laughed. "okay" he said while he stopped tickling me. "thank you" i said getting up. "and that is how you annoy her and also get her to do whatever you want" he said going up to 5sos. I stuck my tounge out at him and he stuck his tounge out back at me.

I walked to Mickey who was sitting on the stairs. "Hey girly" I said sitting next to her. "Im cold" She said while she side hugged me. I chuckled at her. "Hey little sister lovers. Lets go to the car" Harry said going up to us. "But you got me all tired out" I said. He squated down and put his back to me, "jump on then" He told me. I climbed onto his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He supported me by putting his hands under my legs. Mickey walked away from us while she chuckled at us.