Chapter 17

-Chapter 17-

*Story based on The Dream Makers. All copyrights reserved.*

Characters: Fang Tonglin- acted by Ruien

Fang Yuanren-acted by Zhou Chong Qing

Du Zhan Peng-acted by Shawn Chen

Lisa Xiao-acted by Rebecca Lim

Zhou Wei Yun-acted by Zoe Tay

Yao Zhu Kangli-acted by Chen Li Ping

Yao Jian Guo-acted by Guo Liang

Zhao Fei Er-acted by Jeanette Aw

Jason Lam-acted by Qi Yu Wu

Liao Wei Liang-acted by Christopher Lee*

Bryan Xu-acted by Elvin Ng*

Lee Li Yu-acted by Joanne Peh*

*denotes new characters

-side note: guys just for your info, this part here is actually more of our imagination of ZZSF 2.

***

The moment I opened the door, both of them jumped up.

"Tonglin, how are you feeling? Better?" They rushed to my side and they both held my hand and supported me. I looked at the both of them, who were looking at me with concern. I gulped. I didn't want to hurt either of them. But I knew I had to do this.

"Jason, can I speak to you?" I looked at Jason and he nodded.

"Let's talk over there." He grabbed my hand and pulled me. I turned at looked at Bryan. He smiled at me but I could see hurt in his eyes.

"Tonglin, what did you want to talk to me about?"

This was it. I swallowed hard.

"Jason, I've already made my choice. I...I'm sorry. 我们离婚吧."

"Then... Then what about Zhilin? What about me? Are you just going to divorce me because of that Bryan? What's so good about him? I really don't understand. Are you just going to give up our relationship like that?" He shook me hard. I choked.

"Oi! Be a man. Can you be gentler to her? She's still recovering!" Yuan Ren appeared and shouted at Jason, who released me from his grip.

"妹, you ok?" Yuan Ren looked at me with concern. I nodded. I didn't know how to continue telling Jason. I was afraid he would break down and lose himself again. I looked at Yuan Ren, pleading for him to help me. Somehow, he got the hint.

"Jason, Tonglin doesn't feel comfortable to continue her life with you. She feels insecure. She wants a divorce." I glared at him but he brushed me away.

"Tonglin, I'm really sorry. I'll change for you. I won't talk to Fei Er anymore."

"She doesn't need you to change for her. By not talking to Fei Er, you are just telling us that you can't control your feelings. Even I don't trust Tonglin with you. Who knows when you'll hurt her again?"

"Yuan Ren, I promise it won't happen again. Please give me another chance."

"Promise? The last time you promised me but what happened in the end?" Yuan Ren fought back.

"Jason, I know this is hard for you to accept. If you love me, live your life well, I'm sure Fei Er still has feelings for you. Go back to her. Help her recover."

"妹! How many times has Fei Er hurt you! Why are you still helping her!" Yuan Ren stared at me.

"Tonglin, please, I will only love you. Don't do this to me." He pleaded, tears streaming down his cheeks.