Chapter 7

-Chapter 7-

*Story based on Sudden. All copyrights reserved*

Characters: Cheng Chu Ning-acted by RuiEn in Sudden

                    Fang Qi Liang-acted by Romeo Tan

                    Zhong Wen Tai-acted by Ian Fang

                   Lin Sheng Hua-acted by Yuan Shuai

*Note: This part happened before Flapper died, Qi Liang was involved in the accident and Chu Ning knew she had brain tumour :-( *

Cheng Chu Ning’s POV

My phone lay on the desk, beeping away.

I picked it up, looked at the caller ID and threw it back to the table.

Knock knock.

“Come in,” I said,flipping through some files at the same time.

“小姐,干嘛不听我电话嘛?” The person entered the room.

By that voice, I knew almost instantly who he was.

I deliberately ignored him and continued with my task on hand.

He shifted his position until he was in front of me.

“U have no reason to ignore me now,” he grinned.

Are all men in the world so annoying?

Seeing my serious face, Qi Liang put up his hands in defeat. “Alright, alright. I won’t joke around anymore. Another case?” He asked.

“Yes, and it’s a rather tricky case.” I answered.

“Explain,”

“Well, its a murder case.”

“Hmm, maybe I can help?"

"Victim is Christine Goh, daughter of the bosses of ABC company. Murderer is Tilly Goh, her best friend, autistic.Tilly admitted to killing Christine already. Now what we have to do is to try and reduce Tilly’s sentence.”

“Murdering comes with the death penalty. Does she not know that? How foolish,” Qi Liang commented.

I ignored him and continued, “She suffers from autism, so I think we could use that point to prove that she was not in a clear state of mind while committing the crime.

“It will be a long and tough case,” Qi Liang argued.

“I guess so. And the timeline is very tight too. The first hearing is next week. Looks like we have to question Tilly as soon as possible.” I concluded.